ಕಲ್ಪನೆ, ಆದಿ ಯಾ ಆರ್ಷ ಪ್ರತೀಕ, ಮೂಲ ಮಾದರಿ, ಭಾವನೆ, ಆಲೋಚನೆವಿಚಾರ
Noun(1) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about(2) your intention; what you intend to do(3) a personal view(4) an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth(5) (music
(1) Of course, the whole idea is to go there to concentrate and focus on the work, not on what to do in the evenings.(2) Do you have any idea how much money you are wasting to travel to all these places?(3) have you any idea of what he said?(4) None of this is to suggest that the driver retraining course is a bad idea or a soft option.(5) He probably had the best idea of what was going on of anyone in this room, besides me, that is.(6) The idea that all workers must work until they drop from exhaustion is to approach the problem from the wrong end.(7) Of course, the idea that all men are created equal does not mean that all men are created the same.(8) I'll give you a rough idea of how much it'll cost(9) he suddenly had the idea of leaving home(10) that's a good idea!(11) What I love is the idea that the public needs to see punishment taking place.(12) Part and parcel of Jewish belief is the idea that God entrusted His message to the Sages.(13) Do you have any idea how much trouble I've gone through today to try to make it perfect for you?(14) The terrorists must not allow the idea to spread around that you are safe so long as you are neither an unbeliever or a foreigner.(15) Also, check out the group of free songs here, to get some idea what I am going on and on about.(16) idea of prayer
(1) good idea :: ಒಳ್ಳೆಯ ಉಪಾಯ
(2) main idea :: ಮುಖ್ಯ ಉಪಾಯ
(3) no idea :: ಕಲ್ಪನೆಯಿಲ್ಲ
(4) have no idea :: ಕಲ್ಪನೆಯೂ ಇಲ್ಲ
(5) bad idea :: ತಪ್ಪು ಕಲ್ಪನೆ
(6) general idea :: ಸಾಮಾನ್ಯ ಕಲ್ಪನೆಯನ್ನು
(7) my idea :: ನನ್ನ ಕಲ್ಪನೆಯನ್ನು
(8) your idea :: ನಿಮ್ಮ ಕಲ್ಪನೆ
1. concept ::
2. plan ::
3. thought ::
4. sense ::
5. meaning ::
6. estimate ::
7. mind ::
8. theme ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You fixate on some crazy IDEA
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
...I had no IDEA
just how much of a crazy bastard...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
Do you have any IDEA what's
going on with those two?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
How did you even get
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
...and you have no IDEA
how much I wanna be on it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
English to Kannada Dictionary: idea
Meaning and definitions of idea, translation in Kannada language for idea with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of idea in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "idea"
What idea means in Kannada, idea meaning in Kannada, idea definition, examples and pronunciation of idea in Kannada language.