Noun(1) the process of initiating combustion or catching fire(2) the mechanism that ignites the fuel in an internal-combustion engine(3) the act of setting something on fire
(1) She adjusted the seat and mirror, fired up the ignition , and fiddled with the gear stick.(2) Trail bikes, cars and any machinery are a potential source of ignition so please ensure that mufflers are secure and flame proofed to avoid sparks igniting the countryside.(3) Our descent into hell was caused by a bolt of lightening striking, with unerring accuracy, a vessel which contained a chemical that doesn't get on well with sources of ignition .(4) a small amount of diesel fuel must be injected to allow ignition(5) He released the steering lock and switched on the ignition .(6) He switched off the ignition and looked closely at Sai.(7) he put the key in the ignition(8) Cat switched off the ignition and hopped out of the truck.(9) While rumours are rife that a dropped cigarette or a spark from an underground cable caused the fireball, the cause of ignition was not yet known.(10) Eliminate ignition sources like open flames, smoking, static, electrical sparks and hot surfaces.(11) Made of vitreous enamel, it boasts electronic multi-spark ignition in each of six burners, deluxe cast iron plates and a dual glass window roasting hood.(12) The ESU is the most frequent ignition source for surgical fires.(13) Sometimes, if the device fails to ignite first time, the tendency is to go back to check the fuse and then delayed ignition occurs which can cause injury to any part of the body.(14) She activated something in her high heels and with a sudden ignition of fire from her actual heels, gently floated to the lonely and flooded street.(15) The cast-iron grate can hold 18 burgers, and one-touch ignition makes lighting the fire a cinch.(16) I took the keys from the ignition of the jeep, and moved around back to the trunk.
(1) ignition key :: ಇಗ್ನಿಷನ್ ಕೀ
(2) ignition coil :: ದಹನ ಸುರುಳಿ
(3) ignition switch :: ಇಗ್ನಿಷನ್ ಸ್ವಿಚ್
(4) ignition system :: ದಹನ ವ್ಯವಸ್ಥೆಗೆ
(5) ignition timing :: ದಹನ ಸಮಯ
(6) ignition temperature :: ದಹನ ತಾಪಮಾನ
(7) ignition point :: ದಹನ ಪಾಯಿಂಟ್
(8) electronic ignition :: ವಿದ್ಯುನ್ಮಾನ ದಹನ
(9) ignition lock :: ದಹನ ಲಾಕ್
(10) self-ignition :: ಸ್ವಯಂ ದಹನ
1. ignition system ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
Okay. Now, what you wanna do first
is turn on the IGNITION and shift into drive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
"Jesse, don't leave the keys
in the IGNITION the entire two days."
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
I left them right here in the IGNITION.
Son of a bitch.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Kannada Dictionary: ignition
Meaning and definitions of ignition, translation in Kannada language for ignition with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ignition in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ignition"
What ignition means in Kannada, ignition meaning in Kannada, ignition definition, examples and pronunciation of ignition in Kannada language.