ಪರಿಣಾಮ, ಪ್ರಭಾವಅಪ್ಪಳಿಕೆ, ಹೊಡೆತ, ಬಡಿತ, ಡಿಕ್ಕಿ, ತಾಡನ
Noun(1) the striking of one body against another(2) a forceful consequence; a strong effect(3) influencing strongly(4) the violent interaction of individuals or groups entering into combat
Verb(1) press or wedge together; pack together(2) have an effect upon
(1) Basically, due to the internal injuries from the impact , bile had contaminated the entire body cavity, making it smell foul.(2) Several factors inherent to contemporary economics also impact adversely on the prospects for teaching Marxism.(3) Each of these planks has an enormous negative environmental impact and, at best, mixed economic impacts.(4) Two weeks before the draft, almost everyone looks like a potential impact player.(5) With residue, the raindrop impact is absorbed and erosion is reduced.(6) The introduction of these foreign organisms can have a devastating impact on marine environments.(7) She said the impact of the smash knocked the door off its hinges.(8) it was caused by an impact to his head(9) To trust someone involves taking a risk, as you are letting someone else impact what happens to you.(10) European-style regulations of information collection would have a tremendous negative economic impact .(11) there was the sound of a third impact(12) The findings of a health impact assessment are often limited by financial and time costs.(13) A fellow council worker, who had just got out of the vehicle and was standing close at the time of the impact , suffered serious injuries.(14) Firstly, let me reassure you, I've read your victim impact statements.(15) Women are often disregarded in decision-making and camp management, even when the decisions directly impact their daily lives.(16) Early detection, treatment and intervention are essential to minimize the long-term negative impact of maternal depression.
(1) impact on :: ಮೇಲೆ ಪ್ರಭಾವ
(2) impact factor :: ಪರಿಣಾಮಕಾರಿ ಅಂಶವನ್ನು
(3) adverse impact :: ಪ್ರತಿಕೂಲ ಪ್ರಭಾವ
(4) impact resistance :: ಪರಿಣಾಮ ಪ್ರತಿರೋಧ
(5) social impact :: ಸಾಮಾಜಿಕ ಪರಿಣಾಮವನ್ನು
(6) impact strength :: ಪ್ರಭಾವಿ ಶಕ್ತಿ
(7) immediate impact :: ತಕ್ಷಣದ ಪ್ರಭಾವವನ್ನು
(8) direct impact :: ನೇರ ಪ್ರಭಾವ
(9) impact force :: ಪರಿಣಾಮ ಬಲ
(10) impact printer :: ಪರಿಣಾಮ ಪ್ರಿಂಟರ್
1. collision ::
2. effect ::
3. shock ::
5. wallop ::
6. crash into ::
7. affect ::
8. bear upon ::
1. dislodge ::
2. uproot ::
impact, impacted, impacting, impacts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's hard, because of the IMPACT.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
but you've clearly
had an IMPACT on him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
...from the egg proteins
and its IMPACT vis-à-vis taste.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
Well, Roswell Correctional's
pretty low IMPACT, you know.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
but Amy has had
a huge IMPACT on you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
English to Kannada Dictionary: impact
Meaning and definitions of impact, translation in Kannada
language for impact with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of impact in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'impact'
What impact means in Kannada, impact meaning
in Kannada, impact
definition, examples and pronunciation
of impact in Kannada language.