Noun(1) a human being(2) a single organism
Adjective(1) being or characteristic of a single thing or person(2) separate and distinct from others of the same kind(3) characteristic of or meant for a single person or thing(4) concerning one person exclusively
(1) it's up to the individual student(2) Bad manners are the outward sign of a seriously selfish individual .(3) Look out for his book, as his very individual writing style and story telling is brilliant.(4) Plants often fertilize themselves to at least some extent, so polyploid species can arise from a single individual .(5) I prefer things that are individual with a really interesting design aesthetic.(6) But in a family of 12 children there was not all that much time for her mother to give individual care to any one child.(7) York was once renowned for its individual shops selling unusual merchandise, that is what the visitors expect.(8) It's a great showcase of local talent and the perfect place to pick up an unusual and individual Christmas gift.(9) But why a separate outfit when individual companies already have quality departments?(10) However, all models will have their own individual body styles and dynamic characteristics.(11) Serve the ingredients in individual dishes alongside each other.(12) Couples therapy can also be separate but integrated into individual therapies for depression.(13) There was little variation, right down to the brand of the individual servings of jam.(14) When the incredibly fresh dish arrived, I deduced that it must be mashed on the fly in individual portions.(15) A song, by its very definition, implies a single individual giving voice to either emotion or narrative by means of melody.(16) With longer projects it is also productive to work on individual scenes separately rather than the whole movie at once.
(1) individual sport :: ಪ್ರತ್ಯೇಕ ಕ್ರೀಡೆಯಾಗಿದೆ
(2) private individual :: ಖಾಸಗಿ ಮಾಲಿಕ
(3) individual freedom :: ವೈಯಕ್ತಿಕ ಸ್ವಾತಂತ್ರ್ಯ
(4) individual character :: ಪ್ರತ್ಯೇಕ ಪಾತ್ರ
(5) individual entrepreneur :: ವೈಯಕ್ತಿಕ ಉದ್ಯಮಿ
(6) individual word :: ವೈಯಕ್ತಿಕ ಪದ
(7) individual income tax :: ವೈಯಕ್ತಿಕ ಆದಾಯ ತೆರಿಗೆ
(8) individual event :: ವೈಯಕ್ತಿಕ ವಿಭಾಗದಲ್ಲಿ
(9) individual liberty :: ವೈಯಕ್ತಿಕ ಸ್ವಾತಂತ್ರ
(10) individual plant :: ವೈಯಕ್ತಿಕ ಸಸ್ಯ
1. single ::
2. characteristic ::
3. private ::
4. person ::
5. individualist ::
6. soul ::
1. general ::
2. generic ::
3. popular ::
4. public ::
5. universal ::
individual, individualist, individualists, individualization, individually, individuals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Although we live in a deterministic
universe, each INDIVIDUAL has free will.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
...that resting in her loins
is the potential for another INDIVIDUAL...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
I'll wait and ruin 24 INDIVIDUAL hours
sprinkled throughout the year.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
In a Venn diagram,
that would be an INDIVIDUAL located...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
Now, let's see
if we can match the INDIVIDUAL...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
English to Kannada Dictionary: individual
Meaning and definitions of individual, translation in Kannada
language for individual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of individual in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'individual'
What individual means in Kannada, individual meaning
in Kannada, individual
definition, examples and pronunciation
of individual in Kannada language.