ಕೈಗಾರಿಕೆಯ(ಗಳ), ಔದ್ಯೋಗಿಕ, ಕೈಗಾರಿಕಾ, ಕೈಗಾರಿಕೆಗಳಿಗೆ ಮಾತ್ರ ರೂಪಿಸಿದ ಯಾ ಸೂಕ್ತವಾದಕ್ಯೆಗಾರಿಕೇಯ
Adjective(1) of or relating to or resulting from industry(2) having highly developed industries(3) employed in industry(4) suitable to stand up to hard wear
(1) He became a press operator and then moved into the building trade as a labourer until an industrial injury on a building site left him unable to continue.(2) It suddenly disappears, the bass beat and industrial sounds of metal upon metal continue unabated.(3) The death was caused by an industrial disease or related to the deceased's employment or to an accident, violence, neglect, abortion, or poisoning.(4) A disused coal mine shaft was used for decades to dump hundreds of tons of industrial waste.(5) Lots of interesting presentations: spoken work, poetry, industrial sound collage, improvisational film scoring.(6) As the New Year approaches, the UK economy managed to avoid the global recession that has whipped the rest of the major industrial nations this year.(7) In a communique issued after a summit in Canada, the G8 industrial nations said Palestinians must adopt democracy.(8) There is talk of how Bilbao, a small industrial town on the North coast of Spain, through its Guggenheim Museum.(9) Born in 1963 in Setubal, an industrial town south of Lisbon, his earliest ambition was to be a footballer like his father.(10) They gave broad political endorsement to the new wording in the sections dealing with health care, industrial injury benefits, and death grants.(11) We passed through the industrial town of LÔö£├¡zaro CÔö£├¡rdenas, where the legendary tube of Petacalco used to break, before they built a dam on the Rio Balsas.(12) The sounds become electronic drones, otherworldly howls, pulverizing static, and then are melded into harsh industrial soundscapes.(13) But equipment used to apply the experimental compounds, and to ensure there was no trapped air, caused the industrial disease vibration white finger.(14) In response to panicked calls from Western industrial nations, Saudi Arabia has told its OPEC partners it will increase its production by two million barrels a day.(15) Any sickness or industrial injury benefit paid during such period may be deducted from what the employee is entitled to under this provision.(16) Listening back, it was a bit of a diversion for them and the start of that industrial sound but it was not a very accomplished album to be honest.
(1) industrial waste :: ಕೈಗಾರಿಕಾ ತ್ಯಾಜ್ಯ
(2) industrial engineering :: ಔದ್ಯೋಗಿಕ ನಿರ್ವಹಣೆ
(3) industrial design :: ಕೈಗಾರಿಕಾ ವಿನ್ಯಾಸ
(4) industrial action :: ಕೈಗಾರಿಕಾ ಕ್ರಿಯೆಯು
(5) industrial area :: ಕೈಗಾರಿಕಾ ಪ್ರದೇಶ
(6) industrial park :: ಕೈಗಾರಿಕಾ ಉದ್ಯಾನ
(7) industrial engineer :: ಕೈಗಾರಿಕೆ ಎಂಜಿನಿಯರ್
(8) industrial zone :: ಕೈಗಾರಿಕಾ ವಲಯದ
(9) industrial production :: ಕೈಗಾರಿಕಾ ಉತ್ಪಾದನೆಯ
(10) industrial espionage :: ಕೈಗಾರಿಕಾ ಬೇಹುಗಾರಿಕೆ
2. factory ::
3. commercial ::
4. business ::
5. trade ::
industrial, industrialism, industrialist, industrialists, industrialization, industrialize, industrializes, industrially, nonindustrial, postindustrial
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Uh-oh. Industrial accident.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
It's possible they're digging
with INDUSTRIAL machinery.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
That there is a high-volume
HEPA INDUSTRIAL air filtration system.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
He uses the thermal lance
and any INDUSTRIAL equipment.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
An INDUSTRIAL oven is smaller
than a dishwasher.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
English to Kannada Dictionary: industrial
Meaning and definitions of industrial, translation in Kannada
language for industrial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of industrial in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'industrial'
What industrial means in Kannada, industrial meaning
in Kannada, industrial
definition, examples and pronunciation
of industrial in Kannada language.