Noun(1) the people or companies engaged in a particular kind of commercial enterprise(2) the organized action of making of goods and services for sale(3) persevering determination to perform a task
(1) Manufacturing industry has suffered greatly in the Bradford area in recent years.(2) I have never regarded public ownership as the best way to manage manufacturing industry .(3) the decision was welcomed by industry(4) It has to solve the problem of poverty and develop industry if the process is to advance.(5) Cotton manufacturing was the chief industry but there was also a brewery, a tannery and a brickworks.(6) It has been happening on a very large scale in manufacturing industry in Britain.(7) he has 40 years experience in that industry(8) Her sewing room, based in her farm in Fife, which she shares with her fiancÔö£┬«, is a hive of industry .(9) the festival is part of the Synge industry(10) The scheme can also help another struggling rural industry - coastal sea fishing.(11) the Shakespeare industry(12) her industry impressed everyone(13) He shouldn't be too hard to find when you consider how the male grooming industry is booming.(14) The prices have been hitting the chocolate industry hard all over the city.(15) the office was a hive of industry(16) the car industry
(1) travel industry :: ಪ್ರವಾಸೋದ್ಯಮ
(2) service industry :: ಸೇವಾ ಉದ್ಯಮದ
(3) automotive industry :: ವಾಹನೋದ್ಯಮ
(4) film industry :: ಚಿತ್ರರಂಗದಲ್ಲಿ
(5) construction industry :: ನಿರ್ಮಾಣ ಉದ್ಯಮ
(6) mining industry :: ಗಣಿಗಾರಿಕಾ ಕೈಗಾರಿಕೆ
(7) food industry :: ಆಹಾರ ಉದ್ಯಮದಲ್ಲಿ
(8) heavy industry :: ಕೈಗಾರಿಕೆಯನ್ನು
(9) chemical industry :: ರಾಸಾಯನಿಕ ಕೈಗಾರಿಕೆ
(10) entertainment industry :: ಮನರಂಜನಾ ಉದ್ಯಮ
2. business ::
3. activity ::
5. manufacture ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
of nepotism that runs rampant
in the barbering INDUSTRY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
Also in the chemical INDUSTRY,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
I admire your INDUSTRY.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
English to Kannada Dictionary: industry
Meaning and definitions of industry, translation in Kannada
language for industry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of industry in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'industry'
What industry means in Kannada, industry meaning
in Kannada, industry
definition, examples and pronunciation
of industry in Kannada language.