Noun(1) a colloquial expression for invitation
Verb(1) increase the likelihood of(2) invite someone to one's house(3) give rise to a desire by being attractive or inviting(4) ask someone in a friendly way to do something(5) have as a guest(6) ask to enter(7) request the participation or presence of(8) express willingness to have in one's home or environs
(1) We have a formal where we invite every alum whose ever been through to come back.(2) By 1865, to paint the circle of Manet and Fantin was to invite more criticism for the group.(3) They are questions which we would invite your Lordship to certify as questions of general public importance.(4) The Council is one of the first to set up commissioning bodies which invite groups to apply to provide services.(5) The films he made look simple at first glance, yet already invite a more complicated response.(6) Yeah, I know about the Baccinalia stuff which is why I went for more of an invite than a full-on summoning.(7) I don't often use my bell as it seems impatient and may invite further criticism(8) no one turns down an invite to one of Mickey's parties(9) Piloting will provide a guide for rephrasing questions to invite a richer response.(10) Watt's paintings of antique fabric especially invite such a variety of responses.(11) I didn't think to myself it would invite more criticism, which I definitely should have thought.(12) We invite readers to put their questions so they can attend a question time session during his visit to the city.(13) This would invite or ignite horrible reaction in the Middle East.(14) his use of the word did little but invite criticism(15) In fact in some instances they may invite more criticism than praise.(16) Wood certainly does not intend to invite a dry, studious response.
(1) to invite :: ಆಮಂತ್ರಿಸಲು
(2) invite over :: ಮೇಲೆ ಆಹ್ವಾನಿಸಲು
(3) invite to :: ಆಹ್ವಾನ
(4) invite out :: ಔಟ್ ಆಮಂತ್ರಿಸಲು
(5) cordially invite :: ಸೌಜನ್ಯಯುತವಾಗಿ ಆಮಂತ್ರಿಸಲು
(6) invite in :: ಆಮಂತ್ರಿಸಲು
(7) invite to dinner :: ಊಟಕ್ಕೆ ಆಹ್ವಾನಿಸಿ
1. ask ::
2. ask for ::
3. provoke ::
4. ask round ::
5. receive ::
6. call for ::
7. tempt ::
8. ask in ::
9. pay for ::
10. bid ::
invite, invited, invitees, invites, inviting
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Why did you INVITE me here?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Why did you even INVITE him?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
Can I INVITE you
in for tea?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
Should we INVITE Raj?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
Yeah. We should INVITE him
to come play with us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
English to Kannada Dictionary: invite
Meaning and definitions of invite, translation in Kannada
language for invite with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of invite in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'invite'
What invite means in Kannada, invite meaning
in Kannada, invite
definition, examples and pronunciation
of invite in Kannada language.