ಪಯಣ, ಪ್ರಯಾಣ ದೂರ, ವಾಹನದ ಪ್ರಯಾಣ, ಪ್ರಯಾಣ ಮಾಡು, ಪರ್ಯಟನಪ್ರವಾಸ
Noun(1) the act of traveling from one place to another
Verb(1) undertake a journey or trip(2) travel upon or across
(1) The first part of my trip was the train journey from Edinburgh to London with a stinking cold.(2) For celebrated Chinese director Zhang Yimou, The Road Home represents a short journey on a path not previously taken in his career.(3) The journey begins and ends in London, and has stops in 30 cities along the way.(4) Many such enterprises appear to involve a journey through a tunnel with a bright light at the end.(5) I would finish each day dripping with sweat, the return journey was nearly all up hill.(6) her spiritual journey towards Roman Catholicism(7) Then he should have prepared his reader for the journey they were embarking upon.(8) His new book, Death by Meeting, is a journey into meeting hell.(9) He travels out to Africa incognito to re-deliver the feathers personally: a perilous journey of redemption.(10) I was excited with my character's journey in the film(11) I bought a paper on the return journey last night and had a go at the crossword.(12) It was also said that one leg of a planned flight involved a journey from Manchester.(13) she went on a long journey(14) He then sets out on a long journey to clear his name.(15) an eight-hour train journey(16) Hedman has been on a journey of self-discovery.
(1) safe journey :: ಸುರಕ್ಷಿತ ಪ್ರಯಾಣ
(2) long journey :: ದೂರ ಪ್ರಯಾಣ
(3) return journey :: ರಿಟರ್ನ್ ಪ್ರಯಾಣ
(4) begin a journey :: ಒಂದು ಪ್ರಯಾಣ ಆರಂಭವಾಗುತ್ತದೆ
(5) outward journey :: ಹೊರಗಿನ ಪ್ರಯಾಣ
(6) train journey :: ರೈಲು ಪ್ರಯಾಣ
(7) journey home :: ಪ್ರಯಾಣ ಮನೆಗೆ
(8) go on a journey :: ಒಂದು ಪ್ರಯಾಣದಲ್ಲಿ ಹೋಗಿ
(9) have a pleasant journey :: ಆಹ್ಲಾದಕರ ಪ್ರಯಾಣ ಹೊಂದಿವೆ
(10) journey back :: ಪ್ರಯಾಣ ಮತ್ತೆ
2. expedition ::
3. excursion ::
4. tour ::
5. trek ::
6. voyage ::
7. junket ::
8. cruise ::
9. ride ::
10. drive ::
11. jaunt ::
12. road trip ::
13. crossing ::
14. passage ::
15. flight ::
17. wandering ::
18. globe-trotting ::
19. odyssey ::
20. pilgrimage ::
22. travel ::
23. go ::
24. voyage ::
25. sail ::
26. cruise ::
27. fly ::
28. hike ::
29. trek ::
30. ride ::
31. drive ::
32. make one's way ::
34. go on an expedition ::
35. tour ::
36. rove ::
37. roam ::
journey, journeyed, journeyer, journeyers, journeying, journeys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
LAWRENCE: Something to help you
on your JOURNEY.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
You'll both be tired
after your long JOURNEY.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
It's not going to be
a pleasant JOURNEY for you.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
This is the beginning of a 2600-year
JOURNEY we're going to take together...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
You've had a strange JOURNEY.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
English to Kannada Dictionary: journey
Meaning and definitions of journey, translation in Kannada
language for journey with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of journey in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'journey'
What journey means in Kannada, journey meaning
in Kannada, journey
definition, examples and pronunciation
of journey in Kannada language.