ಆನಂದ, ಸಂತಸ, ಸಂತೋಷ, ಹರ್ಷ, ಹಿಗ್ಗುಸ೦ತೋಷ
Noun(1) the emotion of great happiness(2) something or someone that provides a source of happiness
Verb(1) feel happiness or joy(2) make glad or happy
(1) She cried tears of joy on the podium after becoming the first woman from her country to win an Olympic title.(2) it brought them great joy(3) Despite his love for Emma and the joy of having a child at last, Nelson was none the less given to bouts of depression.(4) any joy?(5) we shed tears of joy(6) She felt her heart pound as she felt joy and happiness for the first time in months.(7) you'll get no joy out of her(8) My head rang with pain but I was alive, and the thought made me want to jump for joy .(9) I waited until the gate had closed behind me and I was out of sight to do my jump for joy .(10) to his joy, the horse won the race(11) Firstly, I'm going to take some classes, teaching kids and teenagers about the joy of cooking.(12) One part of me wanted to jump for joy , and the other just wanted to run and hide in fear.(13) it's a real joy listening to her(14) tears of joy(15) Another year has passed and for some it brought joy and happiness, for others sadness and sorrow.(16) you could see her joy at the win
(1) pride and joy :: ಹೆಮ್ಮೆ ಮತ್ತು ಸಂತೋಷ
(2) joy of life :: ಜೀವನದ ಸಂತೋಷ
(3) tears of joy :: ಸಂತೋಷದ ಕಣ್ಣೀರು
(4) bundle of joy :: ಆನಂದ ಕಟ್ಟು
(5) full of joy :: ಸಂತೋಷ ಸಂಪೂರ್ಣ
(6) with joy :: ಸಂತೋಷ
(7) jump for joy :: ಸಂತೋಷ ಫಾರ್ ನೆಗೆಯುವುದನ್ನು
(8) for joy :: ಸಂತೋಷ ಫಾರ್
(9) great joy :: ದೊಡ್ಡ ಸಂತೋಷ
(10) shout for joy :: ಸಂತೋಷ ಫಾರ್ ಕೂಗು
1. delight ::
2. pleasure ::
4. gladden ::
5. rejoice ::
1. calamity ::
2. misery ::
joan, joy, joyed, joyful, joying, joyless, joyous, joys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I mean, this, uh... This little bundle of
JOY of ours was practically on rails.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
A god of light and love and JOY,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
You and I won't find much JOY
while we're here.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
and stealing JOY from their lives?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
Does it give you JOY to scare people?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
English to Kannada Dictionary: joy
Meaning and definitions of joy, translation in Kannada
language for joy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of joy in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'joy'
What joy means in Kannada, joy meaning
in Kannada, joy
definition, examples and pronunciation
of joy in Kannada language.