ಮರಣಕ್ಕೆ ಗುರಿ ಮಾಡು, ಕೊಂದು ಹಾಕು, ಪ್ರಾಣತೆಗೆ, ಸಾಯಿಸುಕೊಲ್ಲು
Noun(1) the act of terminating a life(2) the destruction of an enemy plane or ship or tank or missile(3) the body of an animal, or bodies of animals, killed by a person or another animal
Verb(1) cause to die; put to death, usually intentionally or knowingly(2) thwart the passage of(3) end or extinguish by forceful means(4) be fatal(5) be the source of great pain for(6) overwhelm with hilarity, pleasure, or admiration(7) hit with so much force as to make a return impossible, in racket games(8) hit with great force(9) deprive of life(10) cause the death of, without intention(11) drink down entirely(12) mark for deletion, rub off, or erase(13) tire out completely(14) cause to cease operating(15) destroy a vitally essential quality of or in
(1) The bullock kill was 14,028 head compared to 16,767 head the same week last year.(2) Combined this will reduce the kill by up to 100,000, all of which will occur in the first six months of the year.(3) There had not been a single contact with the terrorists, let alone a confirmed kill .(4) This was how he had learned to be able to keep a kill for himself.(5) a lion has made a kill(6) Just before we found him we'd come across a fresh kill , a young springbok captured during the night.(7) Commemorate your first confirmed kill with a combat patch!(8) the sauce would kill the taste of the herbs(9) thou shalt not kill(10) The overall kill at the factories for the week was slightly down which could have had an effect on holding prices, but clearly that did not happen.(11) I had time to kill(12) These pro-abortion people kill me - they all act as if the most important thing is making abortion safe.(13) Do not refrigerate tomatoes, or you'll kill the taste.(14) He only became aware of that when he felt that all he had been doing was trying to kill the excessive spare time he had on his hands.(15) Insecticides will kill the butterfly larvae as well as the aphids, so allow ladybugs time to eliminate them.(16) All sorts of artists and programmers are making changes to the game all the time, and any one change might kill performance.
(1) to kill :: ಕೊಲ್ಲಲು
(2) kill time :: ಸಮಯ ಕೊಲ್ಲಲು
(3) kill zone :: ವಲಯ ಕಿಲ್
(4) dressed to kill :: ಕೊಲ್ಲಲು ಧರಿಸುತ್ತಾರೆ
(5) kill off :: ಸಾಯಿಸುವ
(6) kill switch :: ಸ್ವಿಚ್ ಕೊಲ್ಲಲು
(7) kill or be killed :: ಕೊಲ್ಲಲು ಅಥವಾ ಕೊಂದು
(8) hard to kill :: ಕೊಲ್ಲಲು ಹಾರ್ಡ್
(9) kill steal :: ಕದಿಯಲು ಕೊಲ್ಲಲು
1. prey ::
2. death blow ::
3. killing ::
4. murder ::
5. destroy ::
6. while away ::
7. exhaust ::
8. hurt ::
9. alleviate ::
10. veto ::
12. wipe out ::
13. pop ::
14. shoot down ::
15. stamp out ::
1. animate ::
kill, killed, killer, killers, killing, killings, kills
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Leave King's Landing. They tried to KILL you.
They will try again.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
If anyone offered me money
to KILL you, you'd pay me double.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
Are you a lord if you KILL your father?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
For the record,
it could KILL us to meet new people.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
He can't KILL me. Even if I turn.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
English to Kannada Dictionary: kill
Meaning and definitions of kill, translation in Kannada
language for kill with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of kill in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'kill'
What kill means in Kannada, kill meaning
in Kannada, kill
definition, examples and pronunciation
of kill in Kannada language.