ಪತ್ರ, ಅಕ್ಷರಪದವಿ ಮೊದಲಾದವುಗಳನ್ನು ಪಡೆದವನ ಹೆಸರಿನ ಮುಂದೆ ಬರೆಯುವ ಪದವಿಯ ಮೊದಲಕ್ಷರಗಳು, ಲೇಖನೋದ್ಯೋಗ, ಲೇಖಕ ವೃತ್ತಿ, ವರ್ಣ, ಲಿಪಿ
Noun(1) a written message addressed to a person or organization(2) the conventional characters of the alphabet used to represent speech(3) owner who lets another person use something (housing usually(4) a strictly literal interpretation (as distinct from the intention(5) an award earned by participation in a school sport
Verb(1) win an athletic letter(2) set down or print with letters(3) mark letters on or mark with letters
(1) You sign a letter of intent pledging to invest a higher amount within 13 months.(2) It is up to Bulgarians to honour the letter and spirit of the country's constitution, or to amend that very constitution if a need to do so is felt.(3) Write them a letter , or send them a fax, or call them, or better yet, go see them!(4) Three of its vowels are each represented by a letter of the alphabet.(5) She was wearing a pair of black pants with a purple velvet shirt under her letter jacket.(6) a letter jacket(7) we must keep the spirit of the law as well as the letter(8) a capital letter(9) we must be seen to keep the spirit of the law as well as the letter(10) What does he want as proof, a duly signed letter of intent?(11) Four of the alternatives relied on the letter of intent dated 5th February 1997.(12) The night was winding down when Javier King saw the young man in a letter jacket walk up towards him.(13) I typed the second letter of the alphabet.(14) he sent a letter to Mrs. Falconer(15) I do not have a leather American jacket with the varsity letter on the left chest.(16) he sent a letter to Mrs Falconer
(1) cover letter :: ಕವರ್ ಅಕ್ಷರದ
(2) capital letter :: ಬಂಡವಾಳ ಪತ್ರ
(3) a letter :: ಪತ್ರ
(4) letter of credit :: ಸಾಲದ ಪತ್ತರ
(5) love letter :: ಪ್ರೇಮ ಪತ್ರ
(6) the letter :: ಪತ್ರ
(7) covering letter :: ಅಕ್ಷರದ ಒಳಗೊಂಡ
(8) write a letter :: ಪತ್ರ ಬರೆಯಲು
(9) letter of intent :: ಆಶಯ ಪತ್ರವು
(10) block letter :: ದೊಡ್ಡ ಅಕ್ಷರ
1. alphabetical character ::
2. written message ::
3. learning ::
4. missive ::
5. varsity letter ::
6. letter of the alphabet ::
letter, lettered, letterer, letterers, lettering, letters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that soap company
a strongly worded LETTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
I'm really curious what's in that LETTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
The Scarlet Letter
was so boring.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
I'm writing a LETTER to the Lannisters.
"The young wolf is on the move."
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
I wrote a fan LETTER to you
when I was a child in Texas...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
English to Kannada Dictionary: letter
Meaning and definitions of letter, translation in Kannada
language for letter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of letter in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'letter'
What letter means in Kannada, letter meaning
in Kannada, letter
definition, examples and pronunciation
of letter in Kannada language.