English to Kannada Meaning :: liver

Liver :
ಯಕೃತ್ತು
ಜೀವಿಸುವವನುಯಕೃತ್ತ - ಯಕೃತ್ತುಯಕೃತ್ತುಯಕೃತ್ತನ್ನು
 
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Gmail Share More

Show English Meaning
(+)

Noun(1) large and complicated reddish-brown glandular organ located in the upper right portion of the abdominal cavity; secretes bile and functions in metabolism of protein and carbohydrate and fat; synthesizes substances involved in the clotting of the blood; synthesizes vitamin A; detoxifies poisonous substances and breaks down worn-out erythrocytes(2) liver of an animal used as meat(3) a person who has a special life style(4) someone who lives in a place
Adjective(1) having a reddish-brown color

Show Examples
(+)

(1) It was monkfish liver served as a pÔö£├│tÔö£┬« and, floating on top of it, a froth of soy foam.(2) Wonderfully sweet-sharp flavours here, which are great with grilled lamb or liver .(3) The answer is that the exceptional preservation displayed in these rocks enables us to recognise the eyes, scales and even the liver of the animals.(4) The excess is stored in your organs, especially your liver , heart and pancreas.(5) a liver transplant(6) Well, it's very pale and it should be like a real liver , dark red colour, you see.(7) If the condition goes untreated, the animal will develop an ulcerated stomach and a diseased liver .(8) I usually have the calves' liver when I come here, it's very good.(9) a clean liver(10) For food rewards, try chicken, liver , cheese, sardines, and other smelly, yummy, soft treats.(11) The menu is impressive and boasts not just your run-of-the-mill pizzas and pastas but Mediterranean variations on steak, chicken, fish, liver and lamb dishes.(12) Calf's liver is served with good smoked bacon: ask for the dull red wine gravy to be served separately or, better, not at all.(13) If you've got it, it's worth cutting down on red meat, liver and kidneys.(14) In autopsies of these patients the organism has been found in the brain, lungs, heart, liver , and gastrointestinal tract.(15) As far as I can ascertain - there is no evidence of involvement of the liver , lungs, endocrine system, or other organs.(16) A typical example is minced beef cobbler, braised lambs' liver and onions, stuffed tomatoes, seafood flan salad or mixed side salad - all at a reasonable price.
Related Words
(1) liver disease ::
ಯಕೃತ್ತಿನ ರೋಗ
(2) fatty liver ::
ಕೊಬ್ಬಿನ ಪಿತ್ತಜನಕಾಂಗದ
(3) liver cancer ::
ಜಠರ ಕ್ಯಾನ್ಸರ್
(4) goose liver ::
ಹೆಬ್ಬಾತು ಯಕೃತ್ತು
(5) liver cirrhosis ::
ಯಕೃತ್ತು ಸಿರೋಸಿಸ್
(6) chopped liver ::
ಕತ್ತರಿಸಿದ ಯಕೃತ್ತು
(7) liver function test ::
ಪಿತ್ತಜನಕಾಂಗದ ಕ್ರಿಯೆಯ ಟೆಸ್ಟ್
(8) liver fluke ::
ಯಕೃತ್ತು ಚಪ್ಪಟೆ ಮೀನು
(9) cirrhosis of the liver ::
ಯಕೃತ್ತಿನ ಸಿರೋಸಿಸ್
Synonyms
Adjective
1. liver-colored ::
ಯಕೃತ್ತು ಬಣ್ಣದ
Different Forms
liver, livers
Word Example from TV Shows

The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.

A drinker\'s liver
if ever I saw one.

A drinker's LIVER if ever I saw one.

Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1


Like she wants to carve you up
and eat your liver?

Like she wants to carve you up and eat your LIVER?

Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6


\

"10% chance of LIVER failure" sound like a 90% chance of LIVER success.

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22


Kidney? Cornea? Piece of his liver?

Kidney? Cornea? Piece of his LIVER?

The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20


[chuckles] Yeah,
and-and for my liver.

[chuckles] Yeah, and-and for my LIVER.

The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8


English to Kannada Dictionary: liver

Meaning and definitions of liver, translation in Kannada language for liver with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of liver in Kannada and in English language.

Tags for the entry 'liver'

What liver means in Kannada, liver meaning in Kannada, liver definition, examples and pronunciation of liver in Kannada language.

English-Kannada.Com | English to Kannada Dictionary

This is not just an ordinary English to Kannada dictionary & Kannada to English dictionary. This dictionary has the largest database for word meaning. It does not only give you English toKannada and Kannada to English word meaning, it provides English to English word meaning along with Antonyms, Synonyms, Examples, Related words and Examples from your favorite TV Shows. This dictionary helps you to search quickly for Kannada to English translation, English to Kannada translation. It has more than 500,000 word meaning and is still growing. This English to Kannada dictionary also provides you an Android application for your offline use. The dictionary has mainly three features : translate English words to Kannada translate Kannada words to English, copy & paste any paragraph in the Reat Text box then tap on any word to get instant word meaning. This website also provides you English Grammar, TOEFL and most common words.
Learn Prepositions by Photos
Commonly confused words
form of verbs
Learn 300+ TOEFL words
Fill in the blanks
Topic Wise Words
Learn 3000+ common words
Words Everyday
Most Searched Words
GRE words
Android App
iPhone App
Chrome Extension

Blog List

Topic Wise Words

Learn 3000+ Common Words

Learn Common GRE Words

Learn Words Everyday

Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.
Your Search History
All Dictionary Links