ತರ್ಕ, ತರ್ಕಶಾಸ್ತ್ರ, ವಿಚಾರ, ವಾದ, ಸ್ವರೂಪಗಳನ್ನು ವಿವೇಚಿಸುವ ಶಾಸ್ತ್ರತರ್ಕ ಶಾಸ್ರತ
Noun(1) the branch of philosophy that analyzes inference(2) reasoned and reasonable judgment(3) the principles that guide reasoning within a given field or situation(4) the system of operations performed by a computer that underlies the machine's representation of logical operations(5) a system of reasoning
(1) In FireStarter's gameplay, we put a stake on worked-out balance and logic instead of scripted elements.(2) There was now to be no sanctuary where the logic of capitalism could not prevail.(3) There is no inexorable logic dictating that the media must undermine the independence of the spheres of art and culture.(4) I remember being infuriated by the injustice and lack of logic .(5) The application server instructs the softswitch on how to complete the call according to the rules of the relevant service logic .(6) The second wave is syntactic: attacks against the operating logic of computers and networks.(7) Does anyone else see the faulty logic here?(8) The program's underlying logic is also now reflected in an orderly and commonsense interface which reflects this awesome program's true power.(9) Philosophers trained in modern logic may accordingly feel that there is something either obscure or else superficial in the notion of irreducibly tensed predication.(10) She was beginning to laugh a little, being painfully aware of the apparent lack of logic .(11) USB OTG adds a small amount of additional logic , however, which allows a device to serve either as a host or peripheral.(12) Mac hardware today differs from PCs solely in the CPU, system logic and the motherboard they sit on.(13) Why, the logic goes, would we want independence when devolution is so bad?(14) Whoever wishes to hold on to the distinction would need to maintain, according to his own logic , that he has always been there - a thesis which can all too easily be disproved.(15) That is the primary reason and logic behind media.(16) Marked from the outset by frivolity, it also lacks substance and logic .
(1) fuzzy logic :: ಫಜಿ ತರ್ಕ
(2) business logic :: ವ್ಯಾಪಾರ ತರ್ಕದ
(3) arithmetic logic unit :: ಅಂಕಗಣಿತದ ತರ್ಕಶಾಸ್ತ್ರ ಘಟಕ
(4) logic bomb :: ಲಾಜಿಕ್ ಬಾಂಬ್
(5) logic gates :: ತರ್ಕ ಗೇಟ್ಸ್
(6) predicate logic :: ಆಖ್ಯಾತ ತರ್ಕ
(7) arithmetic logic :: ಅಂಕಗಣಿತದ ತರ್ಕ
(8) logic board :: ಲಾಜಿಕ್ ಫಲಕಕ್ಕೆ
1. reason ::
2. reasoning ::
3. logical system ::
logic, logical, logician, logicians
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Not very.
- That's a miniaturized, integrated LOGIC circuit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
It's pure LOGIC.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
...LOGIC dictates you must leave.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
By that LOGIC, I should answer anthropology
questions because I'm a mammal.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
By that LOGIC, I should be with someone
short, dull, and needy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: logic
Meaning and definitions of logic, translation in Kannada
language for logic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of logic in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'logic'
What logic means in Kannada, logic meaning
in Kannada, logic
definition, examples and pronunciation
of logic in Kannada language.