ತನುತ್ರಾಣ, ಲೋಹ ಕವಚ, ಉಕ್ಕಿನ ರಕ್ಷಾ ಕವಚ, ಪ್ರಾಣಿಯ ಕವಚ, ಚಿಪ್ಪುಟಪಾಲು
Noun(1) the bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service(2) the system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office(3) a conveyance that transports the letters and packages that are conveyed by the postal system(4) any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered(5) (Middle Ages
Verb(1) send via the postal service(2) cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
(1) Once you combine encrypted mail with free Web storage space, you have the same functionality that a virtual safe-deposit box offers, for free.(2) They make money not on stamps, but on the newspapers and candy bars that customers buy when they come in to mail a letter.(3) It seems the company's decision to scrap the second post and deliver all mail in one round has crippled deliveries.(4) Today the mail brought a puffy package from the eastern Seaboard; inside were two books by Patch Adams.(5) Every morning, I nervously check the mail , every morning, my heart misses a beat.(6) If you can't pay a visit but want to try some artisan cheeses, the cheeseries will let you order products either by mail or on-line.(7) They all wore the battle armour they brought with them; steel plate mail with high, circular collars and round shoulder pieces.(8) This is not really a question, but I can't seem to find an email address anywhere on this page to mail you with.(9) They probably need at least helms, to protect them from mobs of carrion birds, and mail on their bellies to cover ground-to-air arrows.(10) A few years later, mail vans were used to collect mail from post boxes and delivered to the stations.(11) The Royal Mail is currently in negotiations with other firms such as TPG and Deutsche Post to deliver their mail .(12) On another day he also picked up some of our mail from the post office.(13) Today started with the mail : another rejection for my book proposal.(14) At the head of the precision was a man clad entirely in gold plate mail with a crimson cape flung around his shoulders.(15) Five days later, when Sanura walked down the path to the road and the mailbox, she smiled at the paper that had been delivered with the mail .(16) They left no forwarding address with me and though the Post Office redirected their mail for a bit, this has now stopped.
(1) e-mail :: ಇಮೇಲ್
(2) junk mail :: ಅನಗತ್ಯ ಪತ್ರ
(3) mail carrier :: ಅಂಚೆ ವಾಹಕ
(4) incoming mail :: ಒಳಬರುತ್ತಿರುವ ಸಂದೇಶ
(5) send mail :: ಮೇಲ್ ಕಳುಹಿಸಲು
(6) electronic mail :: ಎಲೆಕ್ಟ್ರಾನಿಕ್ ಮೇಲ್
(7) registered mail :: ನೊಂದಾಯಿಸಿರುವ ಅಂಚೆ
(8) by mail :: ಮೇಲ್ ಮೂಲಕ
(9) snail mail :: ನಿಧಾನ ಅಂಚೆ
2. chain mail ::
3. post ::
4. send ::
5. post ::
6. get off ::
mail, mailed, mailer, mailers, mailing, mailings, mails
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Leonard doesn't have time
to chat, he has to get the MAIL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
thank you for getting my MAIL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
I'm going to get
in the MAIL now?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
Just MAIL, no benefits.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
You changed the address
on the building? What about MAIL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
English to Kannada Dictionary: mail
Meaning and definitions of mail, translation in Kannada
language for mail with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mail in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'mail'
What mail means in Kannada, mail meaning
in Kannada, mail
definition, examples and pronunciation
of mail in Kannada language.