ಔಷಧ, ಆರೋಗ್ಯ ರಕ್ಷಿಸುವ ಮದ್ದುಮದ್ದು
Noun(1) the branches of medical science that deal with nonsurgical techniques(2) (medicine(3) the learned profession that is mastered by graduate training in a medical school and that is devoted to preventing or alleviating or curing diseases and injuries(4) punishment for one's actions
Verb(1) treat medicinally, treat with medicine
(1) It is also useful for students and teachers of medicine and the biomedical sciences.(2) Clean water, rather than food or medicine , was cited as the most acute need in southern and central Iraq.(3) After a varied career he decided to study medicine and entered general practice.(4) The interdependence is particularly evident in science and medicine .(5) Until then, I had considered medicine as merely a science used to heal human bodies.(6) he made distinguished contributions to pathology and medicine(7) As in all things in medicine , medical diagnosis requires prudence, and more than a modicum of common sense.(8) They desperately need medicine and food - and I think they need toys for the children.(9) an aid convoy loaded with food and medicine(10) The challenge is to develop models of care integrating nephrology and geriatric medicine .(11) Every culture had its Shamans, who in turn took on the magic mantle of medicine .(12) The holistic therapies might lead medicine back towards the holism of the ancient systems.(13) A sound knowledge of medical ethics is essential to the good practice of medicine .(14) It may very well be that gene therapy is medicine 's future; indeed our own future.(15) Fleur was murdering him by use of bad medicine(16) The lack of electricity, medicine , food and water will take many more lives in the weeks ahead.
(1) medicine cabinet :: ಔಷಧ ಕ್ಯಾಬಿನೆಟ್
(2) cough medicine :: ಕೆಮ್ಮು ಔಷಧ
(3) take medicine :: ಔಷಧ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳಲು
(4) medicine ball :: ಔಷಧ ಚೆಂಡನ್ನು
(5) medicine chest :: ಔಷಧ ಎದೆಯ
(6) herbal medicine :: ಗಿಡಮೂಲಿಕೆಗಳ ಔಷಧಿ
(7) some medicine :: ಕೆಲವು ಔಷಧ
(8) medicine man :: ವೈದ್ಯಕೀಯ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ
(9) medicine bottle :: ವೈದ್ಯಕೀಯ ಬಾಟಲ್
(10) internal medicine :: ಆಂತರಿಕ ಔಷಧ
1. medication ::
2. medicament ::
3. drug ::
4. prescription ::
5. pharmaceutical ::
6. dose ::
7. treatment ::
8. remedy ::
9. cure ::
10. nostrum ::
11. panacea ::
12. cure-all ::
14. physic ::
15. medicate ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's nothing a little cold MEDICINE
and tea can't fix.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
-Why has he got his eyes opened?
-I, now give MEDICINE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
According to the head of internal MEDICINE