Noun(1) an interconnected system of things or people(2) (broadcasting(3) an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals(4) a system of intersecting lines or channels(5) (electronics
Verb(1) communicate with and within a group
(1) Think of the power grid as a network of crisscrossing canals, shared by all.(2) Cervical and brachial plexuses form a network of primary, interlacing nerves.(3) He said a ├ö├ç├┐simplistic response├ö├ç├û would be to reduce the network to those lines that were economically viable.(4) As explained above, a rail network consists of lines and points.(5) The objective of the fair is to offer a window of opportunity to display, develop and network community products.(6) It is a luminous network of lines, floating in three dimensions in a crystal glass cube.(7) a support network(8) Travis runs a network of 700 branches which trade under a variety of names including Commercial Ceiling Factors and Keyline.(9) The groups are connected by smaller sets of geometric shapes and a network of yellow lines that resembles a lattice.(10) It was Beeching's axing of much of our railway network in the 1960s that got us partly into the public transport mess we are in now.(11) The biggest skateboard stars are now regular performers on the sports network ESPN and on MTV.(12) Lucio came round last night with the equipment to network our computers.(13) These made, and continue to make, the city one of the most important interchanges on the rail network , as well as a major destination in its own right for business and for tourism.(14) a computer network(15) If the former is your choice, contact professionals through your network at the Postal Service.(16) These were people with an extensive network of social contacts.
(1) social network :: ಸಾಮಾಜಿಕ ನೆಟ್ವರ್ಕ್
(2) local area network :: ಸ್ಥಳೀಯ ವಲಯ ಜಾಲ
(3) computer network :: ಗಣಕಯಂತ್ರದ ಜಾಲ
(4) network connection :: ನೆಟ್ವರ್ಕ್ ಸಂಪರ್ಕವನ್ನು
(5) neural network :: ನರಮಂಡಲ
(6) wide area network :: ವೈಡ್ ಏರಿಯಾ ನೆಟ್ವರ್ಕ್
(7) wireless network :: ವೈರ್ಲೆಸ್ ನೆಟ್ವರ್ಕ್
(8) distribution network :: ವಿತರಣಾ ಜಾಲ
(9) network service :: ಜಾಲ ಸೇವೆ
(10) network administrator :: ನೆಟ್ವರ್ಕ್ ನಿರ್ವಾಹಕರನ್ನು
1. web ::
2. maze ::
3. system ::
4. net ::
5. electronic network ::
network, networked, networking, networks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He begged the Fox NETWORK
not to cancel Firefly.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
the hosts' mesh NETWORK.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
His distribution NETWORK.
They're not looking to kill him.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
- The mesh NETWORK.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
Our combined skin cells are now
a primitive neural NETWORK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: network
Meaning and definitions of network, translation in Kannada
language for network with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of network in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'network'
What network means in Kannada, network meaning
in Kannada, network
definition, examples and pronunciation
of network in Kannada language.