ಸಂಸ್ಥೆ, ಸಂಘಟನೆ, ಸುವ್ಯವಸ್ಥಿತವಾಗಿರಿಸು, ಸಾವಯವಗೊಳಿಸು, ಸಂಘಟಿಸು, ರಚಿಸುಸ೦ಸ್ಥೆ
Noun(1) a group of people who work together(2) an organized structure for arranging or classifying(3) the persons (or committees or departments etc.(4) the act of organizing a business or an activity related to a business(5) an ordered manner; orderliness by virtue of being methodical and well organized(6) the activity or result of distributing or disposing persons or things properly or methodically(7) the act of forming or establishing something
(1) A second model of membrane organization has developed in the past two decades.(2) The organization , scope and structure of the committee has a significant impact in this regard.(3) Unlike in the post-industrial world, social organization changed as a direct result of demographic growth.(4) We are dealing here with bureaucracy as a principle of administrative technique and organization .(5) Lectures convey the professor's interpretation of the events she relates, through her selection of facts and her organization of the material.(6) The Sierra Club remains the largest and most effective grassroots conservation organization in the world.(7) Augustine turned to Gregory for instructions on organization , management, and discipline.(8) Due to a great lack of organization , the event was running out of time on its permit.(9) Socialism is and has always been considered a system of economic organization of society.(10) the spatial organization of the cells(11) And most unions are working on these things, for example by allocating extra time and resources to education, organization and representation.(12) the organization of conferences and seminars(13) The effects of these drugs on cell morphology and organization were also investigated.(14) This phenomenon could be a source of spatial self- organization in biological membranes.(15) It certainly has exposed the lack of coordination and the lack of organization .(16) I have managed the sales organization for channel sales in New York and New Jersey.
(1) charitable organization :: ದತ್ತಿ ಸಂಸ್ಥೆಯ
(2) charity organization :: ಉದಾರತೆಯ ಸಂಸ್ಥೆಯ
(3) business organization :: ಉದ್ಯಮ ಸಂಸ್ಥೆ
(4) social organization :: ಸಾಮಾಜಿಕ ಸಂಘಟನೆ
(5) virtual organization :: ವಾಸ್ತವ ಸಂಸ್ಥೆಯ
(6) functional organization :: ಕಾರ್ಯಕಾರಿ ಸಂಸ್ಥೆಯು
(7) government organization :: ಸರಕಾರದ ಒಕ್ಕೂಟಗಳ
(8) commercial organization :: ವಾಣಿಜ್ಯ ಸಂಸ್ಥೆಯ
1. planning ::
2. structure ::
3. efficiency ::
4. company ::
5. governance ::
6. formation ::
7. system ::
8. arrangement ::
disorganization, organization, organizational, organizations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's part of
my ORGANIZATION system.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
English to Kannada Dictionary: organization
Meaning and definitions of organization, translation in Kannada
language for organization with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of organization in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'organization'
What organization means in Kannada, organization meaning
in Kannada, organization
definition, examples and pronunciation
of organization in Kannada language.