Noun(1) a nonmetallic bivalent element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless nonflammable diatomic gas; constitutes 21 percent of the atmosphere by volume; the most abundant element in the earth's crust
(1) He also had difficulty breathing and had to be given oxygen on arrival at hospital.(2) Iron is needed to produce more blood to supply the baby with the necessary nutrients and oxygen .(3) In addition, the very reactive singlet oxygen can be generated by an input of energy.(4) There seems to be less oxygen in town air on a very hot day, even in a quiet corner like Bath Place.(5) Solar panels power an electrolyser that separates water into hydrogen and oxygen .(6) There may also be a greatly reduced oxygen content in the air at the bottom of deep wells.(7) Copper reacts with oxygen and carbon dioxide to form a greenish patina of copper carbonate.(8) hydrogen and carbon in the fuel combine with the oxygen in the air to form carbon dioxide and water(9) The air in this chamber is very low in oxygen , so divers are advised not to remove their regulators.(10) The heart muscle is supplied with oxygen by blood arriving in the coronary arteries.(11) Therefore in light plants gave out oxygen , but in the dark they emitted carbon dioxide.(12) In other words, it is possible to die from a lack of oxygen , because of ozone poisoning.(13) It results from a temporary reduction in blood and oxygen supply to part of the brain.(14) This oxygen may also support nitrifying bacteria that convert ammonia to nitrate.(15) On the one hand, there is the body's need for oxygen and its supply from the lungs.(16) It is important to minimize the new wine's exposure to oxygen , whatever its colour.
(1) oxygen mask :: ಆಮ್ಲಜನಕದ ಮಾಸ್ಕ್
(2) oxygen tank :: ಆಮ್ಲಜನಕ ಟ್ಯಾಂಕ್
(3) oxygen cylinder :: ಆಮ್ಲಜನಕದ ಸಿಲಿಂಡರ್
(4) lack of oxygen :: ಆಮ್ಲಜನಕದ ಕೊರತೆ
(5) oxygen supply :: ಆಮ್ಲಜನಕದ ಪೂರೈಕೆಯನ್ನು
(6) chemical oxygen demand :: ರಾಸಾಯನಿಕ ಆಮ್ಲಜನಕದ
(7) singlet oxygen :: ಏಕರೂಪದ ಆಮ್ಲಜನಕವನ್ನು
(8) oxygen therapy :: ಆಮ್ಲಜನಕ ಚಿಕಿತ್ಸೆ
(9) oxygen uptake :: ಆಮ್ಲಜನಕ ಗ್ರಹಿಸುವುದು
oxygen, oxygenate, oxygenates, oxygenation
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Put your OXYGEN on, Bogotá!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
Sergio, if you had to choose between
your decency and your OXYGEN,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
It feels as if there wasn’t enough OXYGEN.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
What am I doing?
I'm using up all the OXYGEN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
Let's get him 2 grams of OXYGEN.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: oxygen
Meaning and definitions of oxygen, translation in Kannada language for oxygen with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of oxygen in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "oxygen"
What oxygen means in Kannada, oxygen meaning
in Kannada, oxygen definition, examples and pronunciation
of oxygen in Kannada language.