Adjective(1) concerned with actual use or practice(2) guided by practical experience and observation rather than theory(3) being actually such in almost every respect(4) having or put to a practical purpose or use
(1) practical suggestions(2) You need to be more realistic and practical and view situations from another perspective.(3) Until now, there has been no cost - effective, practical way to meet our volume and throughput requirements.(4) All reasonable and practical people will know that there cannot be much deliberation or discussion about such an initiative.(5) We have long prided ourselves as being an exceedingly pragmatic and practical people.(6) practical skills(7) They are tuned single actions still practical for regular use.(8) It is the only practical way you can plan your profit in the future.(9) "When the kids were younger, going abroad just didn't seem practical .(10) it's not very practical to do that(11) From a purely practical standpoint, this is a very nice DVD set.(12) However, recent changes in back-end switch design now make it practical and feasible.(13) They know that I'm very practical , very pragmatic.(14) We must be practical enough to realise that the economic situation of the State or the people can never improve magically with any settlement unless measures are taken in advance.(15) She said Caroline was a sensible and practical teenager, and prepared well for her trip.(16) Should the law extend the definition beyond purpose to cover the awareness of the practical certainty that the crew would be killed?
(1) practical joke :: ಪ್ರಾಯೋಗಿಕ ಹಾಸ್ಯ
(2) practical training :: ಪ್ರಾಯೋಗಿಕ ತರಬೇತಿ
(3) practical application :: ಪ್ರಾಯೋಗಿಕ ಅಪ್ಲಿಕೇಶನ್
(4) practical work :: ಪ್ರಾಯೋಗಿಕ ಕೆಲಸ
(5) practical experience :: ಪ್ರಾಯೋಗಿಕ ಅನುಭವ
(6) practical knowledge :: ಪ್ರಾಯೋಗಿಕ ಜ್ಞಾನದ
(7) practical approach :: ಪ್ರಾಯೋಗಿಕ ಯತ್ನವಾಗಿ
(8) practical use :: ಪ್ರಾಯೋಗಿಕವಾಗಿ
(9) practical nurse :: ಪ್ರಾಯೋಗಿಕ ನರ್ಸ್
1. empirical ::
2. feasible ::
3. functional ::
4. realistic ::
5. virtual ::
6. hardheaded ::
1. impracticable ::
2. impractical ::
3. inapplicable ::
practical, practicalities, practicality, practically, practicals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A fun and PRACTICAL way
of organizing your schoolwork.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
I'm a PRACTICAL man.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
We have to be PRACTICAL, Helsinki.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
None of you ever see
my PRACTICAL jokes coming, do you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
...without emotional entanglement,
that seems imminently PRACTICAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
English to Kannada Dictionary: practical
Meaning and definitions of practical, translation in Kannada
language for practical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of practical in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'practical'
What practical means in Kannada, practical meaning
in Kannada, practical
definition, examples and pronunciation
of practical in Kannada language.