Noun(1) a customary way of operation or behavior(2) systematic training by multiple repetitions(3) translating an idea into action(4) the exercise of a profession(5) knowledge of how something is usually done
Verb(1) carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions(2) learn by repetition(3) engage in a rehearsal (of(4) avail oneself to(5) engage in or perform
(1) Public speaking is a learned skill that requires practice , effort, and confidence building.(2) Unfortunately, it often appears that she is unable to get her free-market ideas put into practice .(3) it must have taken a lot of practice to become so fluent(4) This game offers a great opportunity for practice of various motor skills.(5) Lobby your MP, otherwise our silence will allow this barbaric practice to carry on.(6) After publication, he decided to leave anatomical research to take up medical practice .(7) There was a ├ö├ç├┐best dressed├ö├ç├û competition and lots of warm-up singing practice to kick the evening off.(8) current nursing practice(9) There the Sicilians were free to practice the folk religion of their villages.(10) We have the right to practice any religion we choose, and no one can stop us.(11) the principles and practice of teaching(12) Woodrow Wilson instituted the modern practice of delivering it to congress in person.(13) In a statement he admitted he plans to return to medical practice .(14) a practice match(15) He stays late at practice refining skills and stays late in the weight room and film room.(16) As with any skill, practice and repetition are the keys to confidence and competent performance.
(1) best practice :: ಉತ್ತಮ ಅಭ್ಯಾಸ
(2) in practice :: ಆಚರಣೆಯಲ್ಲಿ
(3) practice makes perfect :: ಪ್ರಯತ್ನದಿಂದ ಪರಿಪೂರ್ಣತೆ ಸಿದ್ಧಿಸುತ್ತದೆ
(4) private practice :: ಖಾಸಗಿ
(5) put into practice :: ಆಚರಣೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಇರಿಸಲಾಗಿದೆ
(6) common practice :: ಸಾಮಾನ್ಯ ಅಭ್ಯಾಸ
(7) target practice :: ಗುರಿಯನ್ನು ಅಭ್ಯಾಸ
(8) social practice :: ಸಾಮಾಜಿಕ ನಡವಳಿಕೆಯ
(9) good practice :: ಉತ್ತಮ ಅಭ್ಯಾಸ
(10) out of practice :: ಅಭ್ಯಾಸ
1. application ::
2. custom ::
3. training ::
4. profession ::
5. business ::
6. praxis ::
7. recitation ::
8. pattern ::
9. rehearse ::
10. train ::
12. work at ::
13. do ::
14. use ::
15. drill ::
16. commit ::
practice, practiced, practices, practicing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'd be much further along
if I'd been allowed to PRACTICE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
he has kind of been
our PRACTICE kid.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
we will give you seven years
to end the PRACTICE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
We're very complicated,
you know. Pleasing us takes PRACTICE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
Depends if he's had any PRACTICE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Kannada Dictionary: practice
Meaning and definitions of practice, translation in Kannada
language for practice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of practice in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'practice'
What practice means in Kannada, practice meaning
in Kannada, practice
definition, examples and pronunciation
of practice in Kannada language.