ನೋಟ, ವಿಶಾಲ ದೃಷ್ಟಿ, ದೂರದೃಷ್ಟಿ, ಪ್ರತೀಕ್ಷೆನಿರೀಕ್ಷಣೆ
Noun(1) the possibility of future success(2) belief about (or mental picture of(3) someone who is considered for something (for an office or prize or honor etc.(4) the visual percept of a region(5) a prediction of the course of a disease
Verb(1) search for something desirable(2) explore for useful or valuable things or substances, such as minerals
(1) this presents a disturbing prospect of one-party government(2) No-one, as the clubs' campaign managers are doubtless aware, wants to be accused of disloyalty at a time when the prospect of a stable future and a better team is dangled before them.(3) Not since the Civil War has this nation faced the prospect of seeing its cities and countryside turned into war zones.(4) And the deal seemed to give the firm a reasonable prospect of future commercial success.(5) From the point of view of the countryside and farming the prospect was difficult to assess.(6) He said this with no indication of outrage or regret; he didn't rail against the prospect of a posthuman future; he expressed no aversion to life as a pet.(7) Every year we respond to numerous phone calls from residents disturbed at the prospect of more loss of koala habitat in their neighbourhood.(8) Suddenly however, you are faced with the prospect of a new future.(9) Such is the scepticism with which many view the prospect .(10) What is most worrying for many potential buyers is the prospect of taking on a massive mortgage and becoming trapped by a mountain of debt should anything go wrong.(11) Norwich's unbeaten heavyweight prospect(12) Other workers will view the prospect with horror.(13) For a quiet, level-headed lad, who is usually so composed and unflappable on the pitch, the prospect is one that exhilarates.(14) It was, though, only when our tutor allowed himself a little self-satisfied smile at the prospect of the future triumph of behaviourism that he felt sufficiently moved to speak.(15) It was thought that large, centralised institutions were needed to stand between the public and the prospect of market failure.(16) a viewpoint commanding a magnificent prospect of the estuary
(1) in prospect :: ನಿರೀಕ್ಷೆಯನ್ನು
(2) prospect of :: ನಿರೀಕ್ಷೆಯೊಂದಿಗೆ
(3) prospect for :: ಫಾರ್ ನಿರೀಕ್ಷೆಯೊಂದಿಗೆ
(4) prospect glass :: ನಿರೀಕ್ಷೆಯೊಂದಿಗೆ ಗಾಜಿನ
1. likelihood ::
3. vision ::
4. candidate ::
5. view ::
6. chance ::
7. expectation ::
8. prognosis ::
9. search ::
prospect, prospected, prospecting, prospector, prospectors, prospects
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
than the PROSPECT of imminent death.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
A PROSPECT that once delighted you,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
about the PROSPECT
of losing your cash
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
you feeling such dread
at the PROSPECT of me getting what I want.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
He's not a PROSPECT,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Kannada Dictionary: prospect
Meaning and definitions of prospect, translation in Kannada
language for prospect with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of prospect in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'prospect'
What prospect means in Kannada, prospect meaning
in Kannada, prospect
definition, examples and pronunciation
of prospect in Kannada language.