ಶುದ್ದಅಚ್ಚ, ಪವಿತ್ರವಾದ, ನಿಷ್ಕಳಂಕ, ನಿಷ್ಕಪಟ, ಬರಿಯ
Adjective(1) free of extraneous elements of any kind(2) without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative(3) (of color(4) free from discordant qualities(5) concerned with theory and data rather than practice; opposed to applied(6) (used of persons or behaviors(7) in a state of sexual virginity
(1) This is pure classic fairy-tale material, and what it may lack in gritty complexity it makes up in primal symbolic resonance.(2) Much of university research was pure research that had no obvious application at all at the time of its funding.(3) As it is today, this is pure sit-com material and most respectable sit-com writers would shy away from such clichÔö£┬«d and hackneyed situations.(4) Sieden and Baker sing with pure tone and true, perhaps a bit naÔö£┬╗ve, fostering the illusion that they're just very good local soloists.(5) And what he saw to his sheer amazement was pure anger.(6) One of the psychics passed around a canteen full of clean, pure water, which Veon accepted gratefully.(7) It is possible even in the midst of intense illness and the dying process to contact this fundamentally pure and wholesome state of mind.(8) I found it by pure chance and I ask you all humbly to please go read and consider helping this man in a time of real need.(9) I tend to think that the separation of application and pure research is the hallmark of poor ethics.(10) ├ö├ç├┐Good,├ö├ç├û she continued sweetly, and then he blinked as her expression morphed into pure and utter anger.(11) Power always brings the need to compromise one's ideals, so what right had Benn to claim after the event that he remained pure and untainted?(12) Then began three months of hard work, and long nights mixed with sheer panic and pure delight that this project was becoming a reality.(13) But Lincoln gets no credit for the Civil War and the Emancipation Proclamation, because he didn't do it out of the pure goodness of his heart?(14) While driving along the winding and narrow Norwegian roads alongside a fjord we came to a massive glacier towering across the clearest expanse of pure turquoise water.(15) Kimberley gaped in disbelief and what looked like pure fury at the sheer bitchiness of the other girl in the room, and Clay was seeing red as I stood up.(16) In fact, he had invented an amazing type of speaker that really allowed pure sound to come through.
(1) pure love :: ಶುದ್ಧ ಪ್ರೀತಿ
(2) pure water :: ಶುದ್ಧ ನೀರು
(3) pure white :: ಶುದ್ಧ ಬಿಳುಪು
(4) pure heart :: ಶುದ್ಧ ಹೃದಯ
(5) pure gold :: ಶುದ್ಧ ಚಿನ್ನದ
(6) pure silk :: ಶುದ್ಧ ರೇಷ್ಮೆ
(7) pure science :: ಶುದ್ಧ ವಿಜ್ಞಾನದ
(8) pure monopoly :: ಶುದ್ಧ ಏಕಸ್ವಾಮ್ಯ
(9) pure air :: ಶುದ್ಧ ಗಾಳಿ
(10) pure breed :: ಶುದ್ಧ ತಳಿ
1. unadulterated ::
2. clean ::
3. virtuous ::
4. theoretical ::
5. sheer ::
6. saturated ::
7. virginal ::
1. adulterated ::
2. impure ::
3. mixed ::
pure, purely, pureness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's operating on PURE conjecture.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
♪ They say the color is blue
And the quality PURE ♪
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Pure and simple.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Ninety tons of 24K PURE gold.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
They can pry out the gems,
the rest is PURE gold.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Kannada Dictionary: pure
Meaning and definitions of pure, translation in Kannada
language for pure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pure in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'pure'
What pure means in Kannada, pure meaning
in Kannada, pure
definition, examples and pronunciation
of pure in Kannada language.