Noun(1) line that is the commercial organization responsible for operating a system of transportation for trains that pull passengers or freight(2) a line of track providing a runway for wheels
Verb(1) compel by coercion, threats, or crude means(2) supply with railroad lines(3) transport by railroad
(1) In the 1800s, planting a hardy and attractive tree called salt cedar along newly laid railroad tracks in the vast American West seemed a good idea.(2) Union Pacific, based in Omaha, Nebraska, is the nation's largest railroad .(3) There also developed a series of smaller cities along the railroad line, which helped create a rich class in the cities as well.(4) The tourist railroad uses a trailer as its ticket office and base of operations.(5) And so when we went into the process of selling the government's freight railroad , Conrail, it took us three years.(6) One old-timer was remembering the days when there was no US 101, but a network of railroad lines, with trains covering the county.(7) I had a little trouble finding the place, until I noticed the railroad tracks that run along Lake Dora.(8) It is likely that the active railroad line along which the grass was found served as the vector to bring the species to Bath County.(9) The country had plenty of experience with its rulers using puppet prosecutors and judges to railroad so-called enemies of the state into prison or worse.(10) a railroad line(11) The government wants to railroad Agenda for Change through.(12) Vranich says there are companies in America and abroad with the capacity to run a more efficient passenger railroad .(13) They shut down a commuter railroad in order to promote the sale of automobiles.(14) The nation's passenger railroad is supposed to be a for-profit corporation, but Amtrak's never made money.(15) It is a testament to the jury that they refused to be part of the attempt to railroad innocent men to jail.(16) If somebody tries to railroad me, I'm going at them.
(1) railroad track :: ರೈಲು ಟ್ರ್ಯಾಕ್
(2) railroad crossing :: ರೈಲು ರಸ್ತೆ ದಾಟುವಿಕೆ
(3) railroad station :: ರೈಲ್ರೋಡ್ ಸ್ಟೇಶನ್
(4) railroad tracks :: ರೈಲು ಮಾರ್ಗಗಳನ್ನು
(5) railroad car :: ರೈಲು ಕಾರು
(6) railroad ties :: ರೈಲು ಸಂಬಂಧಗಳನ್ನು
(7) underground railroad :: ಭೂಗತ ರೈಲುಮಾರ್ಗ
(8) railroad transportation :: ರೈಲು ಸಾರಿಗೆ
1. railway system ::
2. railway line ::
3. railway ::
4. dragoon ::
5. sandbag ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
down by the RAILROAD tracks."
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
You'd have to drive a RAILROAD spike into
his brain for me to beat him at checkers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
...um, I embarked
on a RAILROAD journey of healing...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
Well, Sheldon was going on and on
about time zones and RAILROAD schedules,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
In 1944, the Pacific Railroad
built number 6131,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
English to Kannada Dictionary: railroad
Meaning and definitions of railroad, translation in Kannada
language for railroad with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of railroad in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'railroad'
What railroad means in Kannada, railroad meaning
in Kannada, railroad
definition, examples and pronunciation
of railroad in Kannada language.