Noun(1) a person with advanced knowledge of one or more sciences
(1) One would not have to be a political rocket scientist to understand why.(2) My father was a scientist studying the virus and when Diana got it he devoted his life to finding a cure.(3) a research scientist(4) Even university or government research scientists are not in a much better situation.(5) As chemistry and chemical theories became more sophisticated, scientists were able to better identify and produce various materials.(6) These busy men do not have time to research and depend on scientists that are not looking at the facts thoroughly enough.(7) The scientists in their study said humans are especially unique in their ability to put off instant rewards.(8) As much as our scientists would love to study these things, people are in danger and we need to fight back.(9) Soon before he retired he was ranked number one amongst government scientists in the field of genetic engineering.(10) We are talking here not about scientists in general but about research scientists .(11) This includes scientists and researchers working on government grants or on sabbatical.(12) She said forensic scientists have known for about five years that fingerprints contain DNA.(13) The sudden disappearance of the dinosaurs has baffled scientists for many years.(14) Are you safe from these unpredictable new diseases leading scientists are discovering every day?(15) Moreover, many eminent scientists do not believe this context to be important.(16) To be sure, social scientists have long been interested in the role of imitative behaviors.
(1) computer scientist :: ಕಂಪ್ಯೂಟರ್ ವಿಜ್ಞಾನಿ
(2) research scientist :: ಸಂಶೋಧನಾ ವಿಜ್ಞಾನಿ
(3) mad scientist :: ಹುಚ್ಚು ವಿಜ್ಞಾನಿ
(4) rocket scientist :: ರಾಕೆಟ್ ವಿಜ್ಞಾನಿ
(5) social scientist :: ಸಾಮಾಜಿಕ ವಿಜ್ಞಾನಿ
(6) political scientist :: ರಾಜಕೀಯ ವಿಜ್ಞಾನಿ
(7) chief scientist :: ಮುಖ್ಯ ವಿಜ್ಞಾನಿ
(8) environmental scientist :: ಪರಿಸರ ವಿಜ್ಞಾನಿ
(9) medical scientist :: ವೈದ್ಯಕೀಯ ವಿಜ್ಞಾನಿ
(10) information scientist :: ಮಾಹಿತಿ ವಿಜ್ಞಾನಿ
1. scientist ::
2. boffin ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
guy who probably
should've stopped at SCIENTIST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
And that is how a short,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
I certainly wouldn't be a SCIENTIST
if you hadn't been my role model.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
Oh, wow. A girl SCIENTIST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
I am a professional SCIENTIST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
English to Kannada Dictionary: scientist
Meaning and definitions of scientist, translation in Kannada
language for scientist with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of scientist in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'scientist'
What scientist means in Kannada, scientist meaning
in Kannada, scientist
definition, examples and pronunciation
of scientist in Kannada language.