ಹರಿತವಾದ ಅಲಗುಳ್ಳ, ಚೂಪಾದ ತುದಿಯುಳ್ಳ, ಥಟ್ಟನೆಯವೋನಚಾದ
Noun(1) a musical notation indicating one half step higher than the note named(2) a long thin sewing needle with a sharp point
Adjective(1) (of something seen or heard(2) ending in a sharp point(3) having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions(4) marked by practical hardheaded intelligence(5) harsh(6) having or emitting a high-pitched and sharp tone or tones(7) extremely steep(8) keenly and painfully felt; as if caused by a sharp edge or point(9) having or made by a thin edge or sharp point; suitable for cutting or piercing(10) (of a musical note(11) very sudden and in great amount or degree(12) quick and forceful
Adverb(1) changing suddenly in direction and degree
(1) She got out of the shower lazily, and had a sharp feeling in her stomach that something would happen today.(2) It's a great feeling to define in sharp crisp outlines what you believe in, and what you stand against.(3) These involuntary contractions can be either dull or sharp and intense.(4) Pick it up, flip through it, dip into the story at any point and you will come away better informed and surprisingly entertained by his sharp mind and punk sense of humour.(5) She keeps her stand-up sharp by hitting the Provincetown comedy circuit every summer.(6) I gingerly moved to sit up, but a sharp pain shot through my body.(7) All in all, not much got done until Mikhail's aunt Meredith came in and silenced them all with a sharp whistle.(8) In reality, it was ordinary citizens and not the sharp operators who stored their wealth in banknotes.(9) Her fingernails grew long and sharp , able to pierce the skin of a creature in a matter of seconds.(10) The sharp detail and good contrast control offer a good look at the few interesting things that happen in the mostly darkened production.(11) Exports have been hit also because of the sudden and sharp increase in the value of the euro against the dollar and, most importantly, against sterling.(12) I felt a sharp hope rising in me and I quelled it immediately.(13) Monday's sharp stock market plunge and uncertain world events may have you longing for a secure place to stash your savings.(14) She said a few sharp words, which the boy returned with a fallen face.(15) But everyone else was also entering into dangerous enemy territory, so Cat and her comrades had to stay sharp or else get left behind.(16) The traditional short-covering by speculators that usually followed a sharp downward movement was no longer present to instill some recovery.
(1) sharp pain :: ಚೂಪಾದ ನೋವು
(2) sharp knife :: ತೀಕ್ಷ್ಣವಾದ ಚಾಕು
(3) sharp edge :: ಹರಿತವಾದ
(4) sharp rise :: ಏರುತ್ತದೆ
(5) sharp blade :: ಹರಿತವಾದ ಬ್ಲೇಡ್
(6) sharp turn :: ಸರಿಯಾದ ತಿರುವು
(7) very sharp :: ಬಹಳ ತೀಕ್ಷ್ಣವಾದ
(8) sharp tongue :: ಹರಿತ ನಾಲಿಗೆ
(9) be sharp :: ಚೂಪಾದ
1. keen ::
2. excruciating ::
3. tangy ::
4. loud ::
5. cold ::
6. harsh ::
7. intense ::
8. distinct ::
9. sudden ::
10. hairpin ::
11. steep ::
12. perceptive ::
13. smart ::
14. incisive ::
15. tart ::
16. abrupt ::
17. crisp ::
18. shrill ::
19. astute ::
20. acute ::
21. precisely ::
1. blunt ::
2. dull ::
3. obtuse ::
sharp, sharped, sharpen, sharpened, sharpening, sharpens, sharper, sharpers, sharpest, sharping, sharpish, sharply, sharpness, sharps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Uh, that's the kid on TV?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
Vamonos Pest? Follow up with
the Drew Sharp killing?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
A little timid but a SHARP mind.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
He killed Drew Sharp?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
English to Kannada Dictionary: sharp
Meaning and definitions of sharp, translation in Kannada
language for sharp with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sharp in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'sharp'
What sharp means in Kannada, sharp meaning
in Kannada, sharp
definition, examples and pronunciation
of sharp in Kannada language.