Noun(1) footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle(2) (card games(3) U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse's hoof(4) a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel's rotation
Verb(1) furnish with shoes
(1) A close-fitting metal shoe with a central opening of 12.7 mm diameter flattened the section against the ceramic plate of the transducer.(2) Perhaps the best known episode in the life of O'Donohoe was when he killed a Yeoman captain in his forge after he had been forced to shoe his horse.(3) So I shuffled up my six-deck shoe and dealt to four players plus the dealer for several hours.(4) There's a couple of moments where she actually manages to right herself, only to lose a shoe and lunge into another steep incline with the very next step she takes.(5) A bit pricey, and little complicated to fit (I had my farrier do mine) but worth every penny to not lose time to a pulled shoe .(6) There is a moment of anxiety as Hills dismounts immediately after the line but it transpires that the filly has just twisted a shoe .(7) I am looking for an off camera flash shoe cord.(8) If they offer a double-deck game, the rules are different than the game they deal from the shoe .(9) The above is a normal flash shoe with forward pressure being applied to the flash.(10) The game is dealt from an eight-deck shoe (sometimes six decks will be used).(11) Dealer mays inadvertently expose their hole card or the next card out of the shoe before it should have been exposed.(12) To get your flash far away from your camera lens, you need to purchase an external flash, and you need a camera with a hot shoe .(13) The odds constantly shift as cards are dealt out of the shoe .(14) He had a shoe taken off him a couple of strides out of the gate.(15) So he incorrectly stood with 12 against a deuce believing that the next card out of the shoe was more likely to be a 10 than the one after it.(16) But, when you're in four bad crashes, two wheel changes and a broken shoe , it made it one of the hardest one-day races of my life.
(1) shoe store :: ಪಾದರಕ್ಷೆ ಅಂಗಡಿ
(2) running shoe :: ಚಾಲನೆಯಲ್ಲಿರುವ ಶೂ
(3) shoe shop :: ಚಪ್ಪಲಿ ಅಂಗಡಿ
(4) tennis shoe :: ಟೆನಿಸ್ ಶೂ
(5) shoe polish :: ಶೂ ಪಾಲಿಶ್
(6) shoe size :: ಪಾದರಕ್ಷೆಯ ಅಳತೆ
(7) brake shoe :: ಬ್ರೇಕ್ ಶೂ
(8) shoe rack :: ಚಪ್ಪಲಿ ಗೂಡು
(9) shoe tree :: ಶೂ ಮರದ
(10) shoe leather :: ಶೂ ಚರ್ಮದ
1. horseshoe ::
shoe, shoeing, shoes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Leonard, I've been meaning to ask you.
What size SHOE do you wear?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
Amy took forever
tying my SHOE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
...wondering if this SHOE store
will take my Texaco card.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
Okay. I'm just gonna tie my SHOE
while you think about that. Ahem.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
Now, when you bend down
to tie your SHOE,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: shoe
Meaning and definitions of shoe, translation in Kannada
language for shoe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shoe in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'shoe'
What shoe means in Kannada, shoe meaning
in Kannada, shoe
definition, examples and pronunciation
of shoe in Kannada language.