Noun(1) an ability that has been acquired by training(2) ability to produce solutions in some problem domain
(1) difficult work, taking great skill(2) British hangmen, we were told, took pride in their skill and efficiency.(3) The next most important thing that comes though is to pass on one's skill and experience.(4) He will apply them with the benefit of his professional skill and experience.(5) He is a player of real talent and skill and has the ability to make a real and lasting impression at the highest level.(6) Because of that, all of these transferable skill sets actually don't get to play out in the workplace.(7) Young girls may boast good health but they lack experience, skill and tolerance.(8) he has little skill as a writer(9) They are asking for a fair day's pay for a fair day's work that reflects their expertise and skill .(10) She covers this with deft skill and a versatile voice that can sweetly caress or swoop with camp theatrical grandeur.(11) I marvel at the almost boundless ingenuity and skill of mankind sometimes.(12) After a comprehension check, follow with some literacy skill development.(13) He has everything: height, strength, skill and the ability to hold the ball under pressure.(14) her skill at drawing(15) The greatest disparity in performance between the two tests occurred in students with high literacy skill levels in both languages.(16) As if he hadn't heard her, he continued to steer the car, maneuvering it with expert skill .
(1) soft skill :: ಮೃದು ಕೌಶಲ್ಯ
(2) communication skill :: ಸಂವಹನ ಕೌಶಲ್ಯದ
(3) skill set :: ಕೌಶಲ್ಯ ಸೆಟ್
(4) skill point :: ಕೌಶಲ್ಯ ಪಾಯಿಂಟ್
(5) technical skill :: ತಾಂತ್ರಿಕ ಕೌಶಲ್ಯ
(6) special skill :: ವಿಶೇಷ ಕೌಶಲ್ಯ
(7) language skill :: ಭಾಷಾ ಕೌಶಲ
(8) life skill :: ಜೀವನ ಕೌಶಲ್ಯ
(9) hard skill :: ಹಾರ್ಡ್ ಕೌಶಲ್ಯ
(10) writing skill :: ಬರವಣಿಗೆ ಕೌಶಲ್ಯ
1. expertise ::
2. ability ::
3. science ::
4. accomplishment ::
deskill, deskilled, deskilling, deskills, skill, skilled, skills
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Pictionary is not a true test
of any real intelligence or SKILL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
It's not a gift. It's a SKILL.
Anyone can learn it.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
And I need to update my resume
to include swimming as a special SKILL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
No grace, no SKILL.
A few dozen thrusts, and done.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
Your SKILL in battle?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: skill
Meaning and definitions of skill, translation in Kannada
language for skill with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of skill in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'skill'
What skill means in Kannada, skill meaning
in Kannada, skill
definition, examples and pronunciation
of skill in Kannada language.