Noun(1) any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted(2) a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee
Verb(1) assign a task to(2) use to the limit
(1) My brother has been undertaking the same task , for the last few days, in York.(2) this is a thankless task(3) to undertake a tough task(4) They say that retaining a county championship is a difficult task to say the least.(5) they were given the task of collecting the rubbish(6) a new manager was given the task of developing the club's talent(7) If the public does not trust the political system then our task is made doubly difficult.(8) Controlling the diet of a child is a difficult task and depends on age and personality.(9) It was a difficult task , he said, but so far they had managed to stay on top of it.(10) That the task remains difficult does not mean the effort is not worthwhile.(11) Already there are signs that implementing the new justice will be a difficult task .(12) Crossing the busy circle is a difficult task for pedestrians in the absence of a subway.(13) A planned conference committee hearing has been tasked with resolving these conflicting numbers.(14) The 40-year-old was principally tasked with organising the Prince's social diary and entertaining.(15) Children must be at least 13 before they can legally work and even then can only undertake light tasks .(16) These are very difficult tasks , but they're too important to leave just to women.
(1) task force :: ಕಾರ್ಯಪಡೆ
(2) task list :: ಕಾರ್ಯಪಟ್ಟಿಯನ್ನು
(3) task forces :: ಕಾರ್ಯ ಪಡೆಗಳು
(4) task pane :: ಕಾರ್ಯ ಫಲಕ
(5) difficult task :: ಕಷ್ಟಕರ
(6) main task :: ಮುಖ್ಯ ಕಾರ್ಯ
(7) task management :: ಕಾರ್ಯ ನಿರ್ವಹಣೆ
(8) perform a task :: ಕಾರ್ಯ ನಿರ್ವಹಿಸಲು
(9) urgent task :: ತುರ್ತು ಕಾರ್ಯ
(10) assigned task :: ಅದಕ್ಕೆ ಕಾರ್ಯ
1. job ::
2. duty ::
3. chore ::
4. charge ::
5. assignment ::
6. detail ::
7. mission ::
8. engagement ::
9. occupation ::
10. undertaking ::
11. exercise ::
12. business ::
13. responsibility ::
14. burden ::
15. endeavor ::
16. enterprise ::
17. venture ::
18. tax ::
task, tasked, tasking, tasks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Keep him occupied while
we focus on the TASK at hand.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
A fool's TASK, admittedly,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
Well, if I didn't think
you were up to the TASK,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
And yet that's the TASK my father has given me
to prove that I'm a true lron lslander.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
...promises to be a Herculean TASK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
English to Kannada Dictionary: task
Meaning and definitions of task, translation in Kannada language for task with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of task in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "task"
What task means in Kannada, task meaning in Kannada, task definition, examples and pronunciation of task in Kannada language.