Noun(1) care provided to improve a situation (especially medical procedures or applications that are intended to relieve illness or injury(2) the management of someone or something(3) a manner of dealing with something artistically(4) an extended communication (often interactive
(1) In Japan, the country's National Health Scheme takes total care of medical treatment for heart problems.(2) After chemical treatment , the water from the flush toilet is clean enough for people to wash their hands.(3) she got very good treatment there(4) He said he is adamant the waste from the sewage treatment plant situated on the Lea Road is not the cause of the alleged fish kills along the river.(5) In this book review I will just note some points about Pennock's treatment of the subject.(6) Police have been able to speak to her, but she is still receiving medical treatment for her injuries.(7) The moderator will make sure both leaders get equal treatment and equal time.(8) dental treatment(9) Drink at least eight glasses each day, and preferably free of chemical treatment , such as chlorine and fluoride.(10) You can spend your days however you like: soaking up the sun on deck, enjoying a beauty treatment or working out in the gym.(11) In line with international practice, Bulgaria and the US will have to agree also on equal treatment of employees.(12) For Susan a single treatment was sufficient for a breakthrough in her health due to her youth.(13) the film's treatment of rural life is good(14) analysis of the treatment of women in her painting(15) he needs medical treatment(16) Whatever Forster's intentions, the judges were chiefly impressed by his treatment of the subject.
(1) medical treatment :: ವೈದ್ಯಕೀಯ ಚಿಕಿತ್ಸೆ
(2) heat treatment :: ಶಾಖ ಚಿಕಿತ್ಸೆ
(3) water treatment :: ನೀರಿನ ಚಿಕಿತ್ಸೆ
(4) special treatment :: ವಿಶೇಷ ಚಿಕಿತ್ಸೆ
(5) sewage treatment :: ಕೊಳಚೆನೀರು
(6) water treatment plant :: ನೀರು ಸಂಸ್ಕರಣ ಘಟಕ
(7) sewage treatment plant :: ಒಳಚರಂಡಿ ನೀರು ಸಂಸ್ಕರಣೆ
(8) preferential treatment :: ಆದ್ಯತೆ ಮೇರೆಗೆ
(9) treatment plant :: ಸಂಸ್ಕರಣ ಘಟಕ
(10) fair treatment :: ನ್ಯಾಯ ಒದಗಿಸುವ
1. behavior toward ::
2. medical care ::
3. discussion ::
4. handling ::
5. intervention ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but my TREATMENT of the
masters was no crime.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
give him the silent TREATMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
Through the TREATMENT you've had,
we've bought you some time.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
We'll call it all off
and find a TREATMENT abroad.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
Insurance wouldn't have covered
the TREATMENT you needed, and I...
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Kannada Dictionary: treatment
Meaning and definitions of treatment, translation in Kannada
language for treatment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of treatment in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'treatment'
What treatment means in Kannada, treatment meaning
in Kannada, treatment
definition, examples and pronunciation
of treatment in Kannada language.