Noun(1) the act of testing something(2) trying something to find out about it(3) the act of undergoing testing(4) (law(5) (sports(6) an annoying or frustrating or catastrophic event
(1) The Caseys should pick one or two of their export markets to test and trial new formulas.(2) That trial proceeded, I prosecuted, and the jury duly convicted him of perjury.(3) ├ö├ç├┐The Super Series will be our first opportunity to trial this process in Test match cricket,├ö├ç├û he said.(4) One of my favourite scenes is when Lauren interviews Graeme to test his suitability for a drug trial .(5) the newspaper accounts of the trial(6) It cannot be violated to uphold criminal proceedings or to be used as evidence in a criminal trial .(7) Instead they voted for a full gyratory system for a trial period of three months.(8) In addition, Malaysia will be a severe trial for race engines, which will, for the first time, be tested over a second consecutive GP weekend.(9) Also, at the end of the trial , the judge said to the jury that evidence was only to be taken notice of from the witness box.(10) This will enable advertisers such as Churchill to trial a variety of ads with different types of customer.(11) There are four problems with this evidentiary basis for the trial judge's conviction.(12) she's on trial(13) Your complaint seems to be about the way the trial judge directed the jury.(14) internment without trial(15) on a trial basis(16) it was a trial to stay awake
(1) clinical trial :: ವೈದ್ಯಕೀಯ ಪ್ರಯೋಗ
(2) trial and error :: ಪುನಃ ಪುನಃ ಪ್ರಯತ್ನಿಸಿ
(3) trial balance :: ಪ್ರಯೋಗ ಸಮತೋಲನ
(4) trial period :: ಪರೀಕ್ಷಾ ಅವಧಿಯ
(5) fair trial :: ಸಮಂಜಸವಾದ ವಿಚಾರಣೆಯ
(6) trial order :: ಪ್ರಯೋಗ ಸಲುವಾಗಿ
(7) stand trial :: ವಿಚಾರಣೆಯನ್ನು
(8) on trial :: ವಿಚಾರಣೆಗೆ
(9) trial run :: ಟ್ರಯಲ್ ರನ್ನ
(10) jury trial :: ತೀರ್ಪುಗಾರರ ಸಮಿತಿಯ ವಿಚಾರಣೆಯ
1. court case ::
2. test ::
3. nuisance ::
4. trouble ::
5. trial run ::
6. visitation ::
7. test ::
atrial, pretrial, pretrials, trial, trialed, trialing, trialling, trials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I survived one TRIAL by combat,
even though you weren't there to save me.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
You demanded a TRIAL by combat.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
is at the port awaiting TRIAL,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
Once the Queen Mother's TRIAL is concluded,
Brother Loras is free to leave.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
This year, they're calling it off
on account of my brother's TRIAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
English to Kannada Dictionary: trial
Meaning and definitions of trial, translation in Kannada
language for trial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of trial in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'trial'
What trial means in Kannada, trial meaning
in Kannada, trial
definition, examples and pronunciation
of trial in Kannada language.