Noun(1) a component that is added to something to improve it(2) the act of adding one thing to another(3) a quantity that is added(4) something added to what you already have(5) a suburban area laid out in streets and lots for a future residential area(6) the arithmetic operation of summing; calculating the sum of two or more numbers
(1) If you want to know the total force which is exerted on the body, you have to carry out a vector addition .(2) Such a machine would be able to carry out complex operations using only the mechanism for addition .(3) It can work on hair that is fine or thin with the addition of hair pieces or extensions.(4) she began with simple arithmetic, addition and then subtraction(5) the hotel has been extended with the addition of more rooms(6) We were reviewing vector addition this evening at a study session.(7) At a later stage they were subsequently sold as Van Goghs, occasionally with the addition of a false signature.(8) A wakeboard is similar in shape to a snowboard, with the addition of two small fins on the underside.(9) They are great at the game of subtraction, when the game of parliamentary politics is addition .(10) you will find the coat a useful addition to your wardrobe(11) To see the sort of difficulty that can arise, let us consider addition first.(12) The camera obscura box reproduced these conditions and clarified the images with the addition of a lens.(13) they're building an addition to the house(14) The Count Hoot section of the site helps with addition and subtraction as well.(15) Make old timber look new with the addition of vinegar and blasting it with a blowtorch.(16) That is addition , multiplication and the two inverse operations of subtraction and division.
(1) in addition :: ಜೊತೆಗೆ
(2) in addition to :: ಜೊತೆಗೆ
(3) in addition to this :: ಇದರ ಜೊತೆಗೆ
(4) in addition to that :: ಆ ಜೊತೆಗೆ
(5) addition agent :: ಜೊತೆಗೆ ಏಜೆಂಟ್
(6) pay in addition :: ಜೊತೆಗೆ ಪಾವತಿ
2. supplement ::
3. accession ::
4. increase ::
5. plus ::
1. decline ::
2. decrease ::
3. diminution ::
4. fall ::
5. loss ::
6. reduction ::
addition, additional, additions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...of our colleague/friendship paradigm
with the ADDITION of a date-like component.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
Even the ADDITION
of a second normal-sized human...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
So in ADDITION
to building this world...
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
- In ADDITION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
- Thanks for pointing it out.
- In ADDITION, your premise is flawed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
English to Kannada Dictionary: addition
Meaning and definitions of addition, translation in Kannada language for addition with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of addition in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "addition"
What addition means in Kannada, addition meaning in Kannada, addition definition, examples and pronunciation of addition in Kannada language.