Verb(1) give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause(2) take possession of by force, as after an invasion
Adjective(1) suitable for a particular person or place or condition etc
(1) it's not appropriate for him to be present(2) In those circumstances we say it is appropriate for costs to follow the event.(3) But it is important to make sure the play programme is appropriate to the child.(4) The state, apparently, is to decide what material is appropriate for academic inquiry.(5) It would certainly not be appropriate to grant a stay in these circumstances.(6) In this circumstance it is appropriate to depend upon a set of rules for swift action.(7) A spokesman for the railway said the company didn't feel it was appropriate to comment at this stage.(8) As I prepare to leave Scotland for a while, it seems appropriate to focus on some of those bigger issues.(9) Given the title, it may be appropriate to consider the semiology of it all.(10) It's appropriate to apologise when you've been wrong but re-writing the past is not an option.(11) to make the appropriate arrangements(12) Some content during this event may not be appropriate for all audiences.(13) A conditional discharge would be appropriate for the offences in all the circumstances.(14) I felt it was entirely appropriate to honour my adopted country in my new hometown.(15) In this particular case I made the decision that it was not appropriate to do that.(16) Speed must be appropriate for the conditions, the size and type of vessel, and the safety of others in the area.
(1) appropriate action :: ಸೂಕ್ತ ಕ್ರಮ
(2) appropriate time :: ಸೂಕ್ತ ಸಮಯದಲ್ಲಿ
(3) appropriate measures :: ಸೂಕ್ತ ಕ್ರಮಗಳನ್ನು
(4) appropriate technology :: ಸೂಕ್ತ ತಂತ್ರಜ್ಞಾನ
(5) appropriate person :: ಸೂಕ್ತವಾದ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿಯಲ್ಲಿ
(6) appropriate authority :: ಸೂಕ್ತ ಪ್ರಾಧಿಕಾರದಿಂದ
(7) appropriate measure :: ಸರಿಯಾದ ಅಳತೆ
(8) be appropriate :: ಸೂಕ್ತ
1. suitable ::
2. seize ::
3. steal ::
4. plagiarize ::
5. allocate ::
6. capture ::
7. allow ::
appropriate, appropriated, appropriately, appropriateness, appropriates, appropriating
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
After we've allowed Tommen
the APPROPRIATE time to mourn his brother
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
I see my men have finally found
you something APPROPRIATE to wear.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
...and then you say something APPROPRIATE
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
Making it in his own lab
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
...wouldn't a more APPROPRIATE
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
English to Kannada Dictionary: appropriate
Meaning and definitions of appropriate, translation in Kannada language for appropriate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of appropriate in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "appropriate"
What appropriate means in Kannada, appropriate meaning in Kannada, appropriate definition, examples and pronunciation of appropriate in Kannada language.