ಬಂಧನ, ಪ್ರತಿಬಂಧ, ನಿರೋಧಪ್ರತಿಬ೦ಧಿಸುಆಜ್ಞೆಯಿ೦ದ
Noun(1) the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal(2) the state of inactivity following an interruption
Verb(1) take into custody(2) hold back, as of a danger or an enemy; check the expansion or influence of(3) attract and fix(4) cause to stop
(1) When he emerged from the house, Constable Dimatulac placed Mr. Lloyd under arrest for being unlawfully in a dwelling house and for uttering threats.(2) What we have seen in various states is little more than the confirmation of old maxims about how and why governments grow and what, if anything, can be done to arrest that growth.(3) Li isn't as fluid or captivating as Jackie Chan, but his skills still arrest the attention.(4) I have a warrant for your arrest(5) Laura Blackburne, a judge who presides over a drug court in New York City, helped a suspect elude arrest in her courtroom.(6) On arrest both men were taken to the police station and interviewed.(7) The internal report will provide valuable ammunition for the Hamiltons who have said they intend to sue Scotland Yard for unlawful arrest and detention.(8) The Terrorism Act extended the powers of the police to investigate, arrest and detain.(9) they placed her under arrest(10) The Offences Against the State Act, introduced in June 1939, allowed for the creation of special courts and increasing police powers to search, arrest , and detain.(11) The claimant brought an action for wrongful arrest and false imprisonment.(12) It works precisely because it has no illusions about what it is or the audience whose attention it's trying to arrest .(13) The military tried several times to enlist him, and he was indeed arrested or threatened with arrest several times by the military police.(14) But his efforts failed to arrest the progress of a Folkton & Flixton side who maintained their pole position with a three wicket win.(15) As a private security guard, he had no authority to arrest or detain the pair.(16) These are separate categories, but it does not follow that in every case of unlawful arrest by a police officer exemplary damages are appropriate.
(1) cardiac arrest :: ಹೃದಯ ಸ್ತಂಭನ
(2) to arrest :: ಬಂಧಿಸಲು
(3) under arrest :: ಬಂಧನದಲ್ಲಿ
(4) arrest warrant :: ಬಂಧನ ವಾರಂಟ್
(5) house arrest :: ಗೃಹ ಬಂಧನ
(6) under house arrest :: ಗೃಹಬಂಧನದಲ್ಲಿ
(7) warrant of arrest :: ಬಂಧನದ ವಾರಂಟ್
(8) be under arrest :: ಬಂಧನ ಅಡಿಯಲ್ಲಿ
1. detention ::
2. stoppage ::
3. hitch ::
4. catch ::
5. apprehend ::
6. stop ::
7. attract ::
8. contain ::
9. catch ::
10. halt ::
1. discharge ::
arrest, arrested, arresting, arrests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
because there's an ARREST warrant
issued against you
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Your ARREST and Queen Margaery's ARREST...
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
Am I under ARREST?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
Ja. Und later she's going to ARREST me
for going faster than the speed of light.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
He's gonna hear it when I kick in
your front door and ARREST you.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Kannada Dictionary: arrest
Meaning and definitions of arrest, translation in Kannada language for arrest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of arrest in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "arrest"
What arrest means in Kannada, arrest meaning
in Kannada, arrest definition, examples and pronunciation
of arrest in Kannada language.