ಕಟ್ಟಿಹಾಕು, ಗುಂಪುಗೂಡಿಸು, ತಂಡಕಟ್ಟುವಾದ್ಯದ ತ೦ಡ, ಮೇಳಗಾರರ ಗು೦ಪು, ಪಟ್ಟಿ
Noun(1) an unofficial association of people or groups(2) instrumentalists not including string players(3) a stripe or stripes of contrasting color(4) an adornment consisting of a strip of a contrasting color or material(5) a group of musicians playing popular music for dancing(6) a range of frequencies between two limits(7) a thin flat strip of flexible material that is worn around the body or one of the limbs (especially to decorate the body(8) a cord-like tissue connecting two larger parts of an anatomical structure(9) jewelry consisting of a circlet of precious metal (often set with jewels(10) a driving belt in machinery(11) a thin flat strip or loop of flexible material that goes around or over something else, typically to hold it together or as a decoration(12) a strip of material attached to the leg of a bird to identify it (as in studies of bird migration(13) a restraint put around something to hold it together
Verb(1) bind or tie together, as with a band(2) attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
(1) Start with a pulley or elastic resistance band set at shoulder height.(2) In the same year, he went from being a rehearsal keyboard player to a studio musician with the band .(3) I've also been writing songs and putting together a band called the Novenas.(4) His plans had required a dexterity that would serve him well when he came to supervise his own band of postgraduates later.(5) Round Syal's wrist is a thin band , a gaga, that represents a Diwali prayer.(6) Then with the early light came ├ö├ç├┐the clash of brass├ö├ç├û as the band of the Royal Marines marched by.(7) Angela looked over at Jacob and noticed the gold band on his finger.(8) I guess their band is back together again, so I can start hoping that they pump out another good album.(9) I caught a glimpse of an enormous diamond on a band of gold and my stomach dropped.(10) The first record of a metal band being attached to a bird's leg was in 1595.(11) Like all gobies it has two distinct dorsal fins, and a distinguishing feature of this species is that the front fin has a pale band at its top.(12) Four members of the present band also play with the Graig Brass Band, a band with a long history stretching back to the 1760s.(13) Spool the band around the axle, place the racer on the floor and get ready for a speedy trip when you release the rear wheels.(14) To get an idea of what's going on in the bird world, it's not necessary to slap a band on every bird's leg, he said.(15) Yet all the people on stage at Nottingham's Royal Concert Hall - band and orchestra alike - were clearly having a ball.(16) I asked him, shifting in my seat uncomfortably before playing with the paper band on my wrist.
(1) rubber band :: ರಬ್ಬರ್ ಬ್ಯಾಂಡ್
(2) rock band :: ರಾಕ್ ಬ್ಯಾಂಡ್
(3) marching band :: ಮಾರ್ಚಿಂಗ್ ಬ್ಯಾಂಡ್
(4) hair band :: ಕೂದಲ ಪಟ್ಟಿ
(5) band width :: ಬ್ಯಾಂಡ್ ಅಗಲವನ್ನು
(6) band-aid :: ಬ್ಯಾಂಡ್ ಚಿಕಿತ್ಸಾ
(7) elastic band :: ಹಿಗ್ಗುವ ಪಟ್ಟಿ
(8) school band :: ಶಾಲೆಯ ಬ್ಯಾಂಡ್
(9) big band :: ದೊಡ್ಡ ವಾದ್ಯವೃಂದದ
1. belt ::
2. stripe ::
3. group ::
6. isthmus ::
7. circle ::
8. ring ::
9. dance band ::
11. ring ::
band, banded, banding, bands
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I didn't know they were a BAND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
Yep, bunch of old guys
rocking out in a BAND,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
There's a BAND of wildlings south of the
Wall already, led by Tormund Giantsbane.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
You know how long it took Mance
to BAND them together?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
We play "Rock Band" on our Xbox.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
English to Kannada Dictionary: band
Meaning and definitions of band, translation in Kannada language for band with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of band in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "band"
What band means in Kannada, band meaning
in Kannada, band definition, examples and pronunciation
of band in Kannada language.