Verb(1) draw air into, and expel out of, the lungs(2) be alive(3) impart as if by breathing(4) allow the passage of air through(5) utter or tell(6) manifest or evince(7) take a short break from one's activities in order to relax(8) reach full flavor by absorbing air and being let to stand after having been uncorked(9) expel (gases or odors
(1) All the rain we've had means that the worms can't breathe .(2) I had to breathe in deeply, to try and gather my thoughts.(3) The room seemed to breathe the air of a different era.(4) Decanting the wine also introduces air into the wine - letting the wine breathe .(5) letting a wine breathe allows oxygen to enter(6) breathe in through your nose(7) Put your lips over the mouthpiece and breathe in deeply and quickly.(8) She holds the client steady and asks him to breathe in deeply.(9) The soft tissues in the upper airway vibrate when you breathe in and out.(10) Such wines should be left to breathe for a short time before serving simply to allow any bottle sickness to dissipate.(11) plants breathe through their roots(12) When we breathe in, the lungs take in oxygen, which our cells need to live and carry out their normal functions.(13) Through the air process or through inhalation, you actually don't breathe in all that much mercury.(14) Plastic is no good for the soil because soil needs to breathe .(15) This helps the fish breathe and keeps the water from smelling rotten.(16) Close your eyes and breathe in very deeply, concentrate on the days pleasant happenings.
(1) to breathe :: ಉಸಿರಾಡಲು
(2) breathe in :: ಉಸಿರಾಡುವ
(3) breathe deeply :: ಆಳವಾಗಿ ಉಸಿರಾಡಲು
(4) breathe out :: ನಿಶ್ವಾಸ
(5) breathe again :: ಮತ್ತೆ ಉಸಿರಾಡಲು
(6) cannot breathe :: ಉಸಿರಾಡಿಸಲಾರವು
(7) breathe into :: ಉಸಿರಾಡಲು
(8) breathe heavily :: ಹೆಚ್ಚು ಉಸಿರಾಡುವ
(9) breathe a sigh :: ನಿಟ್ಟುಸಿರು ಉಸಿರಾಡಲು
1. inhale and exhale ::
ಉಸಿರಾಡುವಂತೆ ಮತ್ತು ಬಿಡುತ್ತಾರೆ
2. be alive ::
3. instill ::
4. whisper ::
5. emit ::
6. rest ::
7. suspire ::
1. depart ::
2. die ::
3. expire ::
4. perish ::
5. succumb ::
breathe, breathed, breathes, breathing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but if you could just BREATHE,
just try to BREATHE
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
Breathe and relax.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
You don't want them to think that
you're trying to get away. Just BREATHE.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Kannada Dictionary: breathe
Meaning and definitions of breathe, translation in Kannada language for breathe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of breathe in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "breathe"
What breathe means in Kannada, breathe meaning in Kannada, breathe definition, examples and pronunciation of breathe in Kannada language.