ವ್ರತ, ಕರ್ಮ, ಕರ್ಮಾಚರಣೆವ್ರತ್ತಾಚಾರ
Noun(1) a formal event performed on a special occasion(2) any activity that is performed in an especially solemn elaborate or formal way(3) the proper or conventional behavior on some solemn occasion
(1) When the religious ceremony was over a firing party of seven fired three volleys of shots into the air.(2) The saint's day is celebrated by a fiesta that includes a religious ceremony .(3) Not so long ago a new train service was inaugurated with due pomp and ceremony .(4) The heart-rending event was recalled at the awards ceremony held in Dublin Castle.(5) The children are dressed in black smocks with white collars and taken to school with pomp and ceremony .(6) The celebrations start with a religious ceremony during which the army flags are blessed.(7) Accordingly, he received Mr. Scott with great ceremony , and insisted upon himself leading his horse to the stable.(8) Monday saw a ceremony to celebrate the achievements of sports people in the area.(9) Jewish boys are circumcised eight days after birth in a religious ceremony called a bris.(10) Why devote so much pomp and ceremony to someone who lived such a long and full life and died peacefully?(11) It could be viewed as old-style, Communist pomp and ceremony aimed at boosting the morale and devotion of the people.(12) The magnificent pomp and ceremony of Royal occasions remains a rich symbol of Britain's great history.(13) Young volunteers from across Greater Manchester have had their achievements celebrated at an awards ceremony .(14) The advent of the Empire brought the return of a full-blown court with all its pomp and ceremony .(15) We had so much pomp and ceremony , and everyone was part of it.(16) Everything else is carried out with pomp and ceremony by the deferential, impeccably mannered, staff.
(1) wedding ceremony :: ಮದುವೆ ಸಮಾರಂಭ
(2) opening ceremony :: ಉದ್ಘಾಟನಾ ಸಮಾರಂಭದಲ್ಲಿ
(3) graduation ceremony :: ಪದವಿ ಸಮಾರಂಭದಲ್ಲಿ
(4) award ceremony :: ಪ್ರಶಸ್ತಿ ಸಮಾರಂಭದಲ್ಲಿ
(5) marriage ceremony :: ಮದುವೆ ಸಮಾರಂಭದಲ್ಲಿ
(6) tea ceremony :: ಚಹಾ ಸಮಾರಂಭದಲ್ಲಿ
(7) awards ceremony :: ಪ್ರಶಸ್ತಿ ಸಮಾರಂಭದಲ್ಲಿ
(8) master of ceremony :: ಸಮಾರಂಭದ ಮಾಸ್ಟರ್
(9) funeral ceremony :: ಅಂತ್ಯಕ್ರಿಯೆ ಸಮಾರಂಭದಲ್ಲಿ
(10) religious ceremony :: ಧಾರ್ಮಿಕ ಸಮಾರಂಭದಲ್ಲಿ
1. ritual ::
2. pomp ::
3. ceremonial ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're committed to each other. We're happy.
A CEREMONY isn't gonna change anything.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
provided I can perform
the CEREMONY in Klingon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
I'm sorry if this stuff is gonna make
the CEREMONY awkward.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
Mother says I'll have
a new gown for the CEREMONY
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
Okay, getting to
the CEREMONY on time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
English to Kannada Dictionary: ceremony
Meaning and definitions of ceremony, translation in Kannada language for ceremony with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of ceremony in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "ceremony"
What ceremony means in Kannada, ceremony meaning
in Kannada, ceremony definition, examples and pronunciation
of ceremony in Kannada language.