Adjective(1) definite but not specified or identified(2) having or feeling no doubt or uncertainty; confident and assured, or certain(3) established beyond doubt or question; definitely known(4) certain to occur; destined or inevitable(5) established irrevocably(6) reliable in operation or effect(7) exercising or taking care great enough to bring assurance
(1) The chase is over almost before it has begun and Freya's grip is sure and certain .(2) certain aspects of the report(3) If one thing is certain about the war in Iraq, it is that lawyers are making a packet.(4) that's not certain yet(5) I'm not trying to sound like a saint, but we take for granted that we are healthy and able to live a certain way.(6) And this was a plagiarism from a certain Mr. "Toe" King, so called from this invention!(7) there's a certain knack to it(8) I think when you play a character you have to be able to relate to certain aspects.(9) Depending on the status of the field only certain units may be able to operate from the area.(10) If you do this out of necessity rather than choice you may be able to claim certain running costs.(11) He also relied upon certain paragraphs in the Guidance issued by the Secretary of State.(12) the only certain thing in this life is death(13) I am not certain about this particular rendition will taste, only time will tell.(14) Surely that would be as big a torment to the families of his victims as the certain knowledge that they will never know.(15) He is just as certain about this as he is about wanting to reach his sporting potential as an adult, not as a teenager.(16) There's no more sure and certain indication that you're not in control than this.
(1) for certain :: ಖಂಡಿತವಾಗಿ
(2) a certain :: ಒಂದು ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟ
(3) make certain :: ಕೆಲವು ಮಾಡಲು
(4) to a certain extent :: ಕೆಲವು ಮಟ್ಟಿಗೆ
(5) be certain :: ಕೆಲವು ಎಂದು
(6) certain amount :: ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟ ಪ್ರಮಾಣದ
(7) it is certain :: ಇದು ನಿಶ್ಚಿತ
(8) certain time :: ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟ ಸಮಯ
(9) a certain amount :: ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟ ಪ್ರಮಾಣದ
1. sure ::
2. unquestionable ::
3. inevitable ::
4. reliable ::
5. determined ::
6. particular ::
7. moderate ::
1. doubtful ::
2. dubious ::
3. uncertain ::
4. unsure ::
certain, certainly, certainties, certainty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
at a CERTAIN time,
we can use it to our advantage.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
But death is CERTAIN?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Maybe. Though the boy does have
a CERTAIN belligerence.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Are you CERTAIN?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
There must exist CERTAIN words
in a CERTAIN specific order...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
English to Kannada Dictionary: certain
Meaning and definitions of certain, translation in Kannada language for certain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of certain in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "certain"
What certain means in Kannada, certain meaning in Kannada, certain definition, examples and pronunciation of certain in Kannada language.