Noun(1) the use of speech for informal exchange of views or ideas or information etc.
(1) We would like to apologise to the lovely Ben if he is feeling distressed by this conversation .(2) The smoking ban has even fashioned the return of courtship through conversation .(3) she picked up the phone and held a conversation in French(4) the two men were deep in conversation(5) Far from providing a little less conversation , the theft has become a talking piece in the pub.(6) In many ways, this being on the same wavelength makes for easy and fluent conversation .(7) The exact detail of that conversation will remain a mystery, as neither party will tell.(8) That single conversation was to prove crucial to the storm that was to break hours later.(9) In conversation we discuss the power of music to get us through those dark nights of the soul.(10) I am simply not used to being required to carry out conversation at all hours of the day.(11) I'd taken control of where this conversation was going and at the same time stopped it dead.(12) Whether or not it's going to snow tomorrow is the only topic of conversation today.(13) This morning had an utterly lunatic conversation with the guy in our new corner shop.(14) it was an interesting topic of conversation(15) It's intriguing how quickly he will steer any given conversation back to politics.(16) This reminded me of a very different conversation overheard in our previous gym steam room.
(1) telephone conversation :: ದೂರವಾಣಿ ಸಂಭಾಷಣೆ
(2) make conversation :: ಸಂವಾದ
(3) casual conversation :: ಪ್ರಾಸಂಗಿಕ ಸಂಭಾಷಣೆ
(4) private conversation :: ಖಾಸಗಿ ಸಂಭಾಷಣೆಯನ್ನು
(5) start a conversation :: ಸಂವಾದವನ್ನು ಪ್ರಾರಂಭಿಸಿ
(6) hold a conversation :: ಮಾತುಕತೆ ನಡೆಸಲು
(7) topic of conversation :: ಸಂಭಾಷಣೆ ವಿಷಯಕ್ಕೆ
(8) conversation class :: ಸಂಭಾಷಣೆ ವರ್ಗದ
1. discussion ::
2. talk ::
3. chat ::
4. gossip ::
6. heart-to-heart ::
7. exchange ::
8. dialogue ::
9. confab ::
10. jaw ::
11. chitchat ::
13. gabfest ::
15. colloquy ::
conversation, conversational, conversations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Isn't every CONVERSATION you two
have awkward? Heh.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
And so this CONVERSATION is as pointless
as your door-knocking soliloquy?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
All right. We're listening
to a really fun CONVERSATION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
We wouldn't be having
this CONVERSATION if we didn't.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
I am the guy who wants to end
this ridiculous CONVERSATION,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
English to Kannada Dictionary: conversation
Meaning and definitions of conversation, translation in Kannada language for conversation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of conversation in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "conversation"
What conversation means in Kannada, conversation meaning in Kannada, conversation definition, examples and pronunciation of conversation in Kannada language.