ಕೆಲವು, ಜೋಡಿ-ಬಾರು, ಜೋಡಿದ೦ಪತಿಗಳು, ಜೊತೆ
Noun(1) a pair who associate with one another(2) a pair of people who live together(3) a small indefinite number(4) two items of the same kind(5) (physics
Verb(1) bring two objects, ideas, or people together(2) link together(3) form a pair or pairs(4) engage in sexual intercourse
(1) a honeymoon couple(2) the beetles may couple up to form a pair(3) Congratulations are extended to the newly married couple and their families.(4) A new couple whirled onto the dance floor and snatched her attention.(5) just a couple more questions(6) we got some eggs├ö├ç├Âwould you like a couple?(7) But you seem to have asked the question a couple of times, and I am a bit puzzled by that.(8) My guard had been increased and it was a small army of a couple of dozen soldiers who rattled around with me.(9) a couple of girls were playing marbles(10) a married couple(11) So Jesse and I just went into the kitchen to get a couple of chicken sandwiches.(12) clean the stains with a couple squirts dishwashing liquid(13) as middle-class youth grew more tolerant of sex, they started to couple more often(14) Locate the marking tool on the door or jamb, and strike it sharply with a hammer a couple times.(15) Jim gave his regulator a couple of squirts on the purge button to reassure himself that his air was turned on.(16) Most households consist of a married or unmarried couple and their children.
(1) a couple :: ಒಂದೆರಡು
(2) a couple of :: ಒಂದೆರಡು
(3) married couple :: ಮದುವೆಯಾದ ಜೋಡಿ
(4) perfect couple :: ಪರಿಪೂರ್ಣ ದಂಪತಿ
(5) couple of days :: ಕೆಲವು ದಿನಗಳ
(6) a couple of days :: ಒಂದೆರಡು ದಿನ
(7) couple of hours :: ಒಂದೆರಡು ಗಂಟೆಗಳು
(8) couple of weeks :: ವಾರಗಳ ಒಂದೆರಡು
(9) in a couple of hours :: ಗಂಟೆಗಳ ಜೋಡಿಯಾಗಿ
(10) couple of minutes :: ನಿಮಿಷಗಳ ಜೋಡಿಯಾಗಿ
1. pair ::
2. husband and wife ::
ಪತಿ ಮತ್ತು ಪತ್ನಿ
3. some ::
5. twosome ::
6. duad ::
7. combine with ::
8. connect ::
9. pair ::
10. mate ::
11. couple up ::
12. twin ::
1. army ::
2. crowd ::
3. flock ::
4. horde ::
5. host ::
6. legion ::
7. many ::
8. mountain ::
9. multitude ::
couple, coupled, couples, decouple, decouples
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Hold on, you're thinking of going there?
- Carlsbad is only a COUPLE of hours away.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
...and all eyes turn to see America's
most beloved and glamorous COUPLE:
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
One of my guys got held up
by a COUPLE junkies.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Things are gonna be a little rough
for the next COUPLE weeks,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
Hang in there. You just have a COUPLE
more days to go and you'll be home.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
English to Kannada Dictionary: couple
Meaning and definitions of couple, translation in Kannada language for couple with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of couple in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "couple"
What couple means in Kannada, couple meaning
in Kannada, couple definition, examples and pronunciation
of couple in Kannada language.