Noun(1) leather that has had its grain pattern accentuated(2) a dense crowd of people(3) temporary love of an adolescent(4) the act of crushing
Verb(1) come down on or keep down by unjust use of one's authority(2) to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition(3) come out better in a competition, race, or conflict(4) break into small pieces(5) humiliate or depress completely(6) crush or bruise(7) make ineffective(8) become injured, broken, or distorted by pressure
(1) Alternately, I want someone to have a crush on me.(2) I listened to this with my eyes closed and put my mind to work, brought up the consistency of what sat under feet, the crush of rocking bodies, and the band, just beyond the mosh pit.(3) In fact, the tourists are flocking to Greece in even bigger numbers than ever for this time of the year, trying to miss the Olympic crush in August.(4) But that was kind of stupid to think it was a crush when they lived together.(5) They are performing a state duty, which is to crush the armed rebellion.(6) The crowd would start to assemble early, a crush on the sidewalk that spilled across the street into quiet Dolores Park.(7) Considering the lack of bodies, there's still something of a crush at the front.(8) the government had taken elaborate precautions to crush any resistance(9) it turns out she thought you were flirting with her crush(10) A bit more of sweet is the Pink Panther with strawberry crush , cream, lemon, honey, and milk.(11) I have a crush on a friend who is very near and dear to me.(12) a number of youngsters fainted in the crush(13) No, don't read anything into that, I don't have a crush on my best friend, I'm not that sadly tortured, but I can admit he is cute.(14) The drunken crush of merrymakers swayed the curious crowd back and forth.(15) I had a crush on my cousin when I was in grade school.(16) We had practically all the same classes together in the eighth grade and she somehow had a crush on me close to the end of the year.
(1) to crush :: ಬಾರಿಸಿ
(2) have a crush on :: ಮೋಹ ಹೊಂದಿದ್ದೀರಿ
(3) crush injury :: ಮೋಹಕ್ಕೆ ಗಾಯ
(4) crush down :: ಕೆಳಗೆ ಬಾರಿಸಿ
(5) orange crush :: ಕಿತ್ತಳೆ ಮೋಹಕ್ಕೆ
(6) crush out :: ಔಟ್ ಸೆಳೆತ
(7) crush up :: ಅಪ್ ಬಾರಿಸಿ
(8) girl crush :: ಹುಡುಗಿ ಮೋಹಕ್ಕೆ
(9) car crush :: ಕಾರ್ ಮೋಹಕ್ಕೆ
(10) man crush :: ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ ಮೋಹಕ್ಕೆ
1. crowd ::
3. crunch ::
4. jam ::
5. squash ::
6. crease ::
7. pulverize ::
8. hug ::
9. suppress ::
10. mortify ::
11. shell ::
12. squeeze ::
13. demolish ::
14. jam ::
15. break down ::
crush, crushed, crusher, crushers, crushes, crushing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Skyler, it will CRUSH him.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
The Mountain killed Father.
He'll CRUSH you with one hand.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
My brother-- he's got
a big CRUSH on Bernadette.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
A little CRUSH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
and CRUSH the High Sparrow's head
like a melon.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
English to Kannada Dictionary: crush
Meaning and definitions of crush, translation in Kannada language for crush with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crush in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crush"
What crush means in Kannada, crush meaning in Kannada, crush definition, examples and pronunciation of crush in Kannada language.