ಹರಳಿಸು, ಸ್ಫಟಿಕಗಳಾಗಿ ಮಾಡುಸ್ವಚ್ಚಹರಳು
Noun(1) a solid formed by the solidification of a chemical and having a highly regular atomic structure(2) a crystalline element used as a component in various electronic devices(3) a rock formed by the solidification of a substance; has regularly repeating internal structure; external plane faces(4) colorless glass made of almost pure silica(5) glassware made of quartz(6) a protective cover that protects the face of a watch
(1) I returned his smile, moving off to investigate a small glass case of crystal figurines sitting beside one of the cash registers.(2) The table is set as usual, with great attention to detail, with glimmering silver and shining crystal , but today I cannot find any delight in it.(3) The pool is motionless and so clear it gives a magnified look to what is underneath the crystal sheet of water.(4) This peak is then used to make the slight correction necessary to bring the crystal oscillator and hence the microwave field exactly on frequency.(5) Those who demand crystal water on every dive best stay at home, but on the positive side, it is this occasional green soup that draws in the mantas and the other vast profusion of life.(6) Whether it's made of glass or brass, cutglass crystal or ceramics, a vase is a thing of beauty, writes SURABHI KHOSLA.(7) But because of their fivefold symmetry, icosahedral clusters can't combine to form a regular crystal .(8) The crystal light of a clear winter morning, dramatic stormy skies and the golden warmth of an autumn day: all find a place in this splendid evocation of the Lake District.(9) the clean crystal waters of the lake(10) If these photons are reflected back into the junction, by a cleavage plane in the crystal , for example, a standing wave can be established.(11) The water was crystal green, reflecting the green mountains along the river.(12) a crystal chandelier(13) But wading out into the crystal water, I had to remind myself that only 50m away was the largest accessible shipwreck in the world of recreational diving.(14) Although the magical scenery filled with priceless glass and crystal furnishings was spectacular and worth a closer look, the two had no time to marvel at it.(15) Here crystal water, accompanied by brisk birds, carefree fish and ancient trees, flows through rocks, silent one moment and murmuring the next.(16) Take larger valuables such as the family crystal , silverware, and china, and pack them away.
(1) crystal ball :: ಹರಳಿನ ಚೆಂಡು
(2) liquid crystal display :: ಲಿಕ್ವಿಡ್ ಕ್ರಿಸ್ಟಲ್ ಪ್ರದರ್ಶನ
(3) liquid crystal :: ಲಿಕ್ವಿಡ್ ಕ್ರಿಸ್ಟಲ್
(4) crystal lattice :: ಹರಳು ಜಾಲಕದಲ್ಲಿರುವ
(5) crystal structure :: ಸ್ಫಟಿಕ ರಚನೆ
(6) crystal glass :: ಸ್ಫಟಿಕ ಗಾಜಿನ
(7) crystal-clear :: ಸ್ಫಟಿಕ ಸ್ಪಷ್ಟ
(8) single crystal :: ಏಕ ಹರಳಿನ
(9) quartz crystal :: ಕ್ವಾರ್ಟ್ಸ್ ಹರಳಿನ
1. quartz ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So things are quiet, you know.
Not a lot of CRYSTAL
on the streets right now.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Oh, i-it's just this
dumb CRYSTAL wand
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
And this is a high-pulse laser
with a BBO CRYSTAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
English to Kannada Dictionary: crystal
Meaning and definitions of crystal, translation in Kannada language for crystal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crystal in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crystal"
What crystal means in Kannada, crystal meaning in Kannada, crystal definition, examples and pronunciation of crystal in Kannada language.