ಪಾರುಮಾಡು, ವಿಮುಕ್ತಗೊಳಿಸು, ಹಡೆ, ಪ್ರಸವಿಸು, ಒಪ್ಪಿಸುಬಿಡುಗಡೆಮಾಡು
Verb(1) deliver (a speech, oration, or idea(2) bring to a destination, make a delivery(3) to surrender someone or something to another(4) free from harm or evil(5) hand over to the authorities of another country(6) pass down(7) utter (an exclamation, noise, etc.(8) save from sins(9) carry out or perform(10) relinquish possession or control over(11) throw or hurl from the mound to the batter, as in baseball(12) cause to be born
(1) I want you to deliver this letter for me and bring a response back.(2) If he can deliver the British people to the Euro leaders, the Presidency of Europe awaits him.(3) But when, as they surely will, the firefighters deliver a thumping vote for strike action, they will become the focus for public sector pay.(4) He said the achievements of the past five years were an effective guarantee that he would deliver his promises.(5) deliver us from misery(6) we'll deliver direct to your door(7) They will deliver their vote and walk away, and those of us who give a damn will be left to clean up after them.(8) The trial judge is likely to deliver a verdict in September to the three men at the prison where they are detained.(9) I was about to enter and deliver a stiff lecture on the evils of strong drink when I thought the better of it and turned on my heels.(10) The ballot is on, and now we have to deliver an overwhelming vote for action.(11) He sent a messenger to deliver the letter to the edge of the barrier and throw it to one of the prisoners within the dome.(12) Last week's climbdown came in the face of mounting evidence that union members were to deliver a resounding vote this week for fresh strikes.(13) Come the general elections, it will be mobilising its membership to turn out at the polls to deliver a majority vote.(14) Maybe they will give him a campaign contribution, but how many votes will they deliver to the member in 12 months' time?(15) Suddenly, regular citizens could go to town when they wanted, get supplies when they needed them, deliver goods directly to sellers.(16) he had been able to deliver votes in huge numbers
(1) deliver to :: ವಿತರಿಸಿದ
(2) deliver a speech :: ಒಂದು ಭಾಷಣ ನೀಡಲು
(3) deliver the goods :: ಸರಕುಗಳನ್ನು ಸಾಗಿಸಲು
(4) deliver on :: ತಲುಪಿಸಲು
(5) deliver up :: ಒಪ್ಪಿಸುವರು
(6) deliver goods :: ಸರಕುಗಳನ್ನು ಸಾಗಿಸಲು
(7) deliver baby :: ಬೇಬಿ ತಲುಪಿಸಲು
(8) deliver a child :: ಮಗುವಿನ ತಲುಪಿಸಲು
1. bring ::
2. hand over ::
3. save ::
4. utter ::
5. administer ::
6. throw ::
7. provide ::
8. fulfill ::
9. give birth to ::
10. pitch ::
11. give birth ::
12. cede ::
13. drive home ::
14. deport ::
15. fork over ::
16. present ::
17. rescue ::
18. return ::
1. adventure ::
2. compromise ::
3. endanger ::
4. hazard ::
5. imperil ::
6. jeopardize ::
7. peril ::
8. risk ::
9. venture ::
deliver, deliverable, delivered, deliverer, deliverers, delivering, delivers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you DELIVER a message from me...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
I need you to DELIVER Lysa Arryn.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
To DELIVER you
to your father at King's Landing.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
Animals do DELIVER messages through scent.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
Who's going to DELIVER a baby, you?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
English to Kannada Dictionary: deliver
Meaning and definitions of deliver, translation in Kannada language for deliver with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of deliver in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "deliver"
What deliver means in Kannada, deliver meaning in Kannada, deliver definition, examples and pronunciation of deliver in Kannada language.