Noun(1) a purposeful or industrious undertaking (especially one that requires effort or boldness(2) an organization created for business ventures(3) readiness to embark on bold new ventures
(1) The spirit of enterprise is alive and kicking in Scotland.(2) Insufficient domestic demand was the main impediment to enterprise activity.(3) The first step was for Susan to undertake a health and safety training course run by her local county enterprise board.(4) Many view the European project as an enterprise of long conversations with little change.(5) It shows enterprise and the ability to get on with other people, and these are often better guides to character than academic achievement.(6) Integration between business processes within the enterprise is the first step.(7) For the sake of Britain's future I want every child enthused with the spirit of enterprise .(8) Occasionally labour contracts encouraged enterprise on the part of the operatives.(9) success came quickly, thanks to a mixture of talent, enterprise, and luck(10) The spirit of enterprise depends on this will to win.(11) You are a business-an enterprise with a quality based product line, and skilled knowledge base.(12) As well as growing more common, the enterprise has become more organised.(13) It took a number of coincidences and lots of good luck to release this strong spirit of enterprise hidden in them.(14) a state-owned enterprise(15) Over Ôö¼├║338 million will be spent on local enterprise through the County Enterprise Boards.(16) It is at this point that the idea of a joint enterprise , be it marital or based on cohabitation, becomes crucial.
(1) free enterprise :: ತೆರೆದ ಮಾರುಕಟ್ಟೆ
(2) business enterprise :: ಉದ್ಯಮ
(3) enterprise system :: ಉದ್ಯಮ ವ್ಯವಸ್ಥೆಯು
(4) state enterprise :: ರಾಜ್ಯದ ಉದ್ದಿಮೆ
(5) social enterprise :: ಸಾಮಾಜಿಕ ಉದ್ಯಮದ
(6) commercial enterprise :: ವಾಣಿಜ್ಯ ಉದ್ಯಮದ
(7) enterprise culture :: ಉದ್ಯಮ ಸಂಸ್ಕೃತಿ
(8) joint enterprise :: ಜಂಟಿ ಉದ್ಯಮ
(9) public enterprise :: ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ಉದ್ಯಮ
1. undertaking ::
2. initiative ::
3. business ::
4. endeavor ::
enterprise, enterprises, enterprising
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What I want is to be departing
the starship Enterprise...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
The success or failure
of our deceitful ENTERPRISE turns on details.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
This whole ENTERPRISE
is goin' down in flames,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
since, as king,
I am naturally not in favor of individual ENTERPRISE
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
The Enterprise was on a five-year mission
to explore new worlds.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
English to Kannada Dictionary: enterprise
Meaning and definitions of enterprise, translation in Kannada language for enterprise with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of enterprise in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "enterprise"
What enterprise means in Kannada, enterprise meaning in Kannada, enterprise definition, examples and pronunciation of enterprise in Kannada language.