ವರ್ಷದ ಊರಹಬ್ಬ, ಹಬ್ಬದೂಟಸವಿಯೂಟ
- ಹಬ್ಬದರಕ್ತವನ್ನುಸಾಮೂಹಿಕ ಭಾರಿ ಭೋಜನವುಹರಿದಿನಗಳಲ್ಲಿ
Noun(1) a ceremonial dinner party for many people(2) something experienced with great delight(3) a meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed(4) an elaborate party (often outdoors
Verb(1) partake in a feast or banquet(2) provide a feast or banquet for(3) gratify
(1) He also wishes to extend to you an invitation to dine with him at a feast of dancing and delights.(2) I know that the Mayor of Pisa, if he had any say in it at all, would like the tower to be reopened in June next year to coincide with the feast of their patron saint.(3) In ancient times, before a battle, a general would feast his soldiers with alcohol and meat.(4) For your pleasure is a feast of the finest entertainers in the land!(5) the concert season offers a feast of classical music(6) It was at these capitals where the chief would feast his people after collecting very beautiful and attractive sand, which he spread around the palace.(7) People who actually recognise good music when they see it realise that there is a lot more to this band than may first meet the eye, and that to listen to them is to enjoy a feast of musical delights.(8) The biggest holiday among Basques is the feast of their patron saint, Ignatius of Loyola, founder of the Jesuit order.(9) And for our listeners this morning, we have a delectation of delights, a feast of fantasies.(10) the feast was the highlight of the village year(11) the men would congregate and feast after hunting(12) The guests had gathered to enjoy a rich meal, celebrating the first day of the wedding feast .(13) Audiences will be treated to a feast of humour and stunning visual effects in a non-stop, action-packed event for the whole family to enjoy.(14) Gawain called the meal a feast , but his hosts brushed off the compliment, saying the next meal would be better.(15) There was even a nice crop of berries and some fruit trees nearby and they had quite the feast for their meal.(16) a wedding feast
(1) wedding feast :: ಮದುವೆಯ ಹಬ್ಬದ
(2) feast-day :: ಹಬ್ಬದ ದಿನ
(3) feast of the assumption :: ಊಹೆ ಫೀಸ್ಟ್
(4) feast on :: ಹಬ್ಬದ
(5) feast or famine :: ಹಬ್ಬದ ಅಥವಾ ಕ್ಷಾಮದ
(6) feast one's eyes on :: ಮೇಲೆ ಹಬ್ಬದ ಕಣ್ಣನ್ನು
(7) skeleton at the feast :: ಹಬ್ಬದಲ್ಲಿ ಅಸ್ಥಿಪಂಜರ
1. banquet ::
3. treat ::
4. fiesta ::
5. gorge on ::
6. hold a banquet for ::
7. junket ::
8. feed ::
1. deficiency ::
2. inadequacy ::
feast, feasted, feasting, feasts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
After all, we just had a FEAST.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
You at a FEAST...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
I'm here for the FEAST.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
And after the ceremony, there's a FEAST.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
and sit down to a FEAST of ham and potatoes
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Kannada Dictionary: feast
Meaning and definitions of feast, translation in Kannada language for feast with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of feast in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "feast"
What feast means in Kannada, feast meaning
in Kannada, feast definition, examples and pronunciation
of feast in Kannada language.