ಅಂದವಾದ-ರೂಪಿನ, ಸುಂದರಾಕಾರದ, ಚೆಲುವಾದಸು೦ದರ
Adjective(1) pleasing in appearance especially by reason of conformity to ideals of form and proportion(2) given or giving freely
(1) First of all one has to pay quite a handsome sum of money for its large cage and feed.(2) I paid a handsome sum of twenty dollars for home plate box seats.(3) A tall, strong, handsome woman, she looks momentarily lost and vulnerable.(4) He's a very handsome guy, as you know, apparently, still good looking.(5) Besides which, dangerous or no, she was a rather handsome woman.(6) Built in 1778, this handsome town house is set within screened gardens that overlook Banff and the mouth of the River Deveron.(7) Loren won a beauty contest at the age of 14, and she and Romilda, who was a handsome woman herself, embarked on careers as film extras.(8) She's now a quite handsome woman, I don't really know her but we have a mutual friend.(9) Actually, he reflected, Hannah Zachal was a handsome woman, despite her prickly personality.(10) I know I'm crazy, I mean who wouldn't want to go on a date with this cute and handsome guy?(11) Jean was a handsome woman with awesome personal charm and great presence.(12) He's handsome , with chiselled good looks and hypnotic blue eyes that make Mel Gibson's pale by comparison.(13) A strikingly handsome woman, she was a pillar of the New York literary establishment, much sought after by men.(14) Situated on the eastern edge of the New Town, this first-floor property forms part of a handsome Georgian building.(15) Under the government guidelines, journalists cough up a handsome sum of money to the government and individual officials.(16) Father had to pay a handsome sum, but when it comes to my mother, he spares no expense.
(1) handsome man :: ಸುಂದರ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ
(2) very handsome :: ಬಹಳ ಸುಂದರ
(3) handsome boy :: ಸುಂದರ ಹುಡುಗ
(4) more handsome :: ಹೆಚ್ಚು ಸುಂದರ
(5) pretty handsome :: ಬಹಳ ಸುಂದರ
(6) handsome prince :: ಸುಂದರ ರಾಜಕುಮಾರ
(7) handsome young man :: ಸುಂದರ ಯುವಕ
1. good-looking ::
2. striking ::
3. substantial ::
4. big ::
5. well-favored ::
1. dowdy ::
2. graceless ::
3. inelegant ::
handsome, handsomely, handsomeness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You look HANDSOME, right?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
Such a HANDSOME boy.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
What did you HANDSOME
gentlemen think of the show?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
Your HANDSOME, arrogant,
cruel Uncle Brandon.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
He's a very HANDSOME man.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
English to Kannada Dictionary: handsome
Meaning and definitions of handsome, translation in Kannada language for handsome with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of handsome in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "handsome"
What handsome means in Kannada, handsome meaning in Kannada, handsome definition, examples and pronunciation of handsome in Kannada language.