ಅಡ್ಡವಾಗಿ ಯಾ ವಿರುದ್ಧವಾಗಿ ಬರುನಡುವೆ ಬರು
Verb(1) come between so as to be hindrance or obstacle(2) get involved, so as to alter or hinder an action, or through force or threat of force
(1) light pulses interfere constructively in a fibre to emit a pulse(2) But if it tries not to interfere in the affairs of another country it is seen as sacrificing a life.(3) a job would interfere with his studies(4) she tried not to interfere in her children's lives(5) But she'd promised herself she'd never interfere in a situation like that - and she didn't.(6) He is said to have added, ├ö├ç├┐We have to preserve this country by respecting the professionals and not interfere in their work.├ö├ç├û(7) He assured them he would not interfere in their affairs.(8) This phase shift alters the way the electron trajectories interfere , and therefore affects the electronic properties of the material.(9) Some say that it is not right for us to interfere in Austrian politics.(10) Tunnels and nearby buildings can interfere and completely block signals.(11) ├ö├ç├┐Let me be clear, the international community is sending the force to assist the Afghans, not to interfere in their affairs,├ö├ç├û he said.(12) Light waves reflected from the metal flakes at different levels within the ink layer interfere constructively or destructively with each other.(13) Two, I don't interfere in my brother's professional life, just as he doesn't interfere in my political life.(14) If sound waves couldn't interfere constructively, you wouldn't be able to hear anyone else talk while you speak.(15) the rotors are widely separated and do not interfere with one another(16) Coase in 1959 concluded that the problem was that signals interfere .
(1) interfere with :: ಹಸ್ತಕ್ಷೇಪ
(2) to interfere :: ಹಸ್ತಕ್ಷೇಪ
(3) not interfere :: ಹಸ್ತಕ್ಷೇಪ
(4) interfere in :: ಹಸ್ತಕ್ಷೇಪ
(5) not to interfere :: ಹಸ್ತಕ್ಷೇಪ ಮಾಡಲು
1. impede ::
2. butt into ::
3. intervene ::
interfere, interfered, interferes, interfering
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and I don't want to INTERFERE,
or watch you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
English to Kannada Dictionary: interfere
Meaning and definitions of interfere, translation in Kannada language for interfere with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of interfere in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "interfere"
What interfere means in Kannada, interfere meaning in Kannada, interfere definition, examples and pronunciation of interfere in Kannada language.