ಕಾನೂನಿನ, ಶಾಸನದ, ಕಾನೂನಿಗೆ ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದನ್ಯಾಯವಾದ
- ಕಾನೂನುಶಾಸನ ಭಾಷೆನಿಯಮಕ್ಕೆಸಕ್ರಮಕಾನೂನುಬದ್ಧವಾಗಿ
Adjective(1) established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules(2) of or relating to jurisprudence(3) having legal efficacy or force(4) relating to or characteristic of the profession of law(5) allowed by official rules
(1) In other words, the big killers in Scotland are the legal drugs - tobacco and alcohol.(2) He contends the rules for marijuana should be the same as for legal drugs and should place the onus on the individual.(3) Who would have thought legal drugs could ever be so dangerous?(4) Certainly, the appellant does not bear any moral, as distinct from legal , responsibility for what occurred.(5) Researchers told a group of top athletes they were taking a legal drug that is known to boost performance and allow them to run faster.(6) Complaints requiring legal action will be forwarded to the Ministry of Justice.(7) The challenge to the Decision is based on two legal foundations.(8) The native legal system existed in its fullness before the ninth century.(9) they got legal advice(10) He said he had complied at all times with the Commissions' legal requirements.(11) It used to be impossible to prove that the legal system produces wrongful convictions.(12) You should get your independent contractor agreement in writing, although that is not a legal requirement.(13) It also enables legal recognition to be given to a broad range of family structures and relationships.(14) Once that decision is made, airlines will then have a year to put their houses in order, before the new legal requirements come into force.(15) The government have the proof of the dangers of smoking, yet this is a legal drug.(16) The reason is that our modern, Westminster-style legal system is based not on justice, but on laws.
(1) legal entity :: ಕಾನೂನು ಘಟಕದ
(2) legal advice :: ಕಾನೂನು ಸಲಹೆ
(3) legal action :: ಕಾನೂನು ಕ್ರಮ
(4) legal guardian :: ದತ್ತು ಪೋಷಕ
(5) legal status :: ಕಾನೂನು ಸ್ಥಿತಿ
(6) legal system :: ಕಾನೂನು ವ್ಯವಸ್ಥೆ
(7) legal adviser :: ಕಾನೂನು ಸಲಹೆಗಾರ
(8) legal notice :: ನೋಟೀಸ್
(9) legal representative :: ಕಾನೂನು ಪ್ರತಿನಿಧಿ
(10) legal department :: ಕಾನೂನು ಇಲಾಖೆ
1. lawful ::
2. legitimate ::
3. licit ::
4. within the law ::
6. valid ::
7. permissible ::
9. allowable ::
11. aboveboard ::
12. admissible ::
13. acceptable ::
14. authorized ::
16. licensed ::
17. constitutional ::
18. legit ::
1. illegal ::
2. illicit ::
legal, legalese, legaleses, legalism, legalisms, legalization, legally, legals, nonlegal
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Point is, Sheldon, the LEGAL principle...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
You've been frequenting drinking
establishments since you were of LEGAL age.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
What’s the LEGAL way
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
Yeah, that's my LEGAL opinion.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
and that he be brought to justice in a way
that respects all LEGAL safeguards.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Kannada Dictionary: legal
Meaning and definitions of legal, translation in Kannada language for legal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of legal in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "legal"
What legal means in Kannada, legal meaning in Kannada, legal definition, examples and pronunciation of legal in Kannada language.