ಕಡಕೊಡು, ಎರವಲು ಕೊಡು, ಬಡ್ಡಿಗಾಗಿ-ಕಡ ಕೊಡು, ಸಾಲ ಕೊಡು, ನೀಡುಕೂಡು
Verb(1) bestow a quality on(2) give temporarily; let have for a limited time(3) have certain characteristics of qualities for something; be open or vulnerable to
(1) banks lend only to their current account customers(2) Stewart asked me to lend him my car(3) bay windows lend themselves to blinds(4) He claimed Sattar had agreed to lend him the money, which he needed for personal reasons.(5) And how willing will our bank be to lend us money to invest in assets other than property?(6) So why are banks falling all over themselves to lend small businesses money?(7) no one would lend him the money(8) To lend weight to this, he adds the interpretation of a social scientist and an academician.(9) So he persuaded a bank to lend him the money to buy a chain of newsagents.(10) We give them what they want and in return they lend us what we want.(11) He convinced Brian to lend him his car and Romeo drove back to Juliet's house.(12) When fire fighters arrive to find flames jumping up the outside of the building it is obvious that they too should lend their weight to student concerns.(13) Uncle offers to give me one car, and lend me another.(14) He told me that a relative had offered to lend him a car while he is here.(15) Although they could justify the expense, they knew no bank would lend them any more money.(16) Mr Hughes-Wilson's views lend weight to the words of George Bernard Shaw.
(1) lend a hand :: ಕೈ ಸಾಲ
(2) lend money :: ಹಣವನ್ನು ಸಾಲ
(3) lend out :: ಔಟ್ ಸಾಲವಾಗಿ
(4) lend to :: ಸಾಲ
(5) lend an ear :: ಕಿವಿ ಸಾಲವಾಗಿ
(6) lend a helping hand :: ಒಂದು ಸಹಾಯ ಕೈ ಸಾಲವಾಗಿ
(7) to lend a hand :: ಕೈ ನೀಡಲು
(8) lend itself :: ಸ್ವತಃ ಸಾಲವಾಗಿ
(9) lend support :: ಬೆಂಬಲ ನೀಡುವ
(10) lend-lease :: ಕೊಡುಕೊಳ್ಳುವಿಕೆ
1. loan ::
2. add ::
3. bring ::
lend, lender, lenders, lending, lends
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm here to LEND my wisdom and my support.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
You seem under pressure.
Did I not LEND you a sufficient amount?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
This is why I don't LEND you money.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
You should LEND him your copy
of Bombay Badonkadonks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
He refuses to pay fines when
he's overdue with books I LEND him...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
English to Kannada Dictionary: lend
Meaning and definitions of lend, translation in Kannada language for lend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of lend in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "lend"
What lend means in Kannada, lend meaning
in Kannada, lend definition, examples and pronunciation
of lend in Kannada language.