Noun(1) any very large body of (salt(2) a principal pipe in a system that distributes water or gas or electricity or that collects sewage
Adjective(1) most important element(2) (of a clause, or independent(3) of force; of the greatest possible intensity
(1) I told him not to touch the main , and to let go the port jib sheet and haul it in starboard side.(2) The only way out is the one and only main gate.(3) Gravel pits along the Hudson Bay coast were the third main environmental concern.(4) If you have any questions about the location of the gas main , call your gas company.(5) Demand was depressed in the main consuming countries last year, so prices should be falling.(6) Inside, the main living area is open plan, with the sitting room separated from the kitchen by an archway.(7) the main thing is to keep calm(8) The main TV networks have lost a third of their audience over the past twenty years.(9) His main distinguishing feature was the single black eye patch thrown across his left eye.(10) Last week saw the main parties fighting to win the battle of the box.(11) what main did you have?(12) They appear to have settled chiefly in the north and center of the main island.(13) They said nothing more on the short walk back to the main open area where tables had now been set up.(14) The main importance of writing is that it provides good evidence.(15) The third main thrust of the mission, is to measure the radiation environment around the red planet.(16) With the forthcoming London mayoral elections in June, the three main candidates have thrown their hats into the ring.
(1) main course :: ಮುಖ್ಯ ಕೋರ್ಸ್
(2) main character :: ಪ್ರಮುಖ ಪಾತ್ರ
(3) main menu :: ಮುಖ್ಯ ಪಟ್ಟಿ
(4) main idea :: ಮುಖ್ಯ ಉಪಾಯ
(5) the main :: ಮುಖ್ಯವಾದ
(6) main dish :: ಪ್ರಮುಖ ಖಾದ್ಯ
(7) main clause :: ಮುಖ್ಯ ಷರತ್ತು
(8) main square :: ಮುಖ್ಯ ಚೌಕ
(9) main street :: ಮುಖ್ಯ ಬೀದಿ
(10) main road :: ಮುಖ್ಯ ರಸ್ತೆ
1. principal ::
2. master ::
3. independent ::
4. pipe ::
5. briny ::
ಉಪ್ಪು ನೀರಿನ ಅಥವಾ ಕಡಲಿನ
main, mainer, mainers, mainly, mains
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and ended beneath
one of the MAIN guard towers.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Okay, so, this is the
MAIN Comic-Con floor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
I was trying to go to the MAIN entrance.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
I suspect he's the MAIN reason
you weren't slaughtered in your crib.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
is traditionally held in the MAIN sanctum,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Kannada Dictionary: main
Meaning and definitions of main, translation in Kannada language for main with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of main in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "main"
What main means in Kannada, main meaning in Kannada, main definition, examples and pronunciation of main in Kannada language.