Noun(1) (mathematics(2) (geology(3) an enclosure within which something originates or develops (from the Latin for womb(4) the body substance in which tissue cells are embedded(5) the formative tissue at the base of a nail(6) mold used in the production of phonograph records, type, or other relief surface
(1) Interstices are filled with poorly sorted pebble-sized clasts and the matrix content is rather low.(2) These blocks are enclosed in a matrix of sheared, serpentinized ultramafic rocks and thus the entire sequence constitutes another melange.(3) the matrix of gravel paths is hoed regularly(4) The outer layer consisted of a loosely bound matrix of fibrous, textured material.(5) Hence the body was thought of as the human matrix and as an indicator of mental and physical illnesses.(6) Locally, intense brecciation gave rise to angular vein quartz fragments enveloped by a matrix of massive hematitic rock.(7) I refuse to accept any suggestion that we are impotent because of some peculiar accident of history or because of some flaw in our cultural matrix from which we are yet to escape.(8) a sparse matrix is a data structure in which few of the potential elements are filled out(9) In cross-section, the deposits consist of unsorted pebbles, cobbles, and boulders in a matrix of fine-grained debris.(10) Two images can be captured, one where the matrix is in focus, the other where the crystals are in focus.(11) The sediment matrix of the specimen consists of crudely bedded very fine sandstone with Ophiomorpha burrows.(12) One consisted of specimens with cubic crystals on matrix purportedly from Siberia.(13) Many people find it difficult to work in matrix structures where they have to be accountable to more than one manager and yearn for a clear chain of command.(14) Equivalently, physicists can represent a given quantum system by a matrix - a square array of whole numbers.(15) To his surprise, fossils within the matrix were also silicified.(16) Future agricultural research and development needs to be cast in a social matrix .
(1) dot matrix :: ಡಾಟ್ ಮ್ಯಾಟ್ರಿಕ್ಸ್
(2) dot matrix printer :: ಡಾಟ್ ಮ್ಯಾಟ್ರಿಕ್ಸ್ ಮುದ್ರಕ
(3) extracellular matrix :: ಹೊರಗಿನ ಮ್ಯಾಟ್ರಿಕ್ಸ್
(4) square matrix :: ವರ್ಗ ಮ್ಯಾಟ್ರಿಕ್ಸ್ನ
(5) diagonal matrix :: ಕರ್ಣ ಮ್ಯಾಟ್ರಿಕ್ಸ್
(6) data matrix :: ಡಾಟಾ ವ್ಯೂಹದ
(7) identity matrix :: ಗುರುತನ್ನು ಮ್ಯಾಟ್ರಿಕ್ಸ್
(8) augmented matrix :: ವರ್ಧಿಸಿತು ಮ್ಯಾಟ್ರಿಕ್ಸ್
1. uterus ::
2. womb ::
3. matrix ::
4. belly ::
5. venter ::
7. pregnancy ::
8. inside ::
9. bowel ::
10. mold ::
11. casting ::
12. form ::
13. cast ::
14. shape ::
15. element ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm in the MATRIX, Leonard;
I see everything.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
He recommended that I go see
the third Matrix movie...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
You know how I know
we're not in the Matrix?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
I haven't seen him this stuck since he
tried to figure out the third Matrix movie.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
Multiplied by a MATRIX
of negative I comma zero...
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
English to Kannada Dictionary: matrix
Meaning and definitions of matrix, translation in Kannada language for matrix with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of matrix in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "matrix"
What matrix means in Kannada, matrix meaning in Kannada, matrix definition, examples and pronunciation of matrix in Kannada language.